4.

Author's pov.

The meeting started and everything was going well until felix suddenly felt a hand squeezing his thigh's he let out a low gasp. As hyunjin was caressing it sliding his hand until it reach his upper thigh's. Felix was controlling himself from moaning out loud. His whole face is red.. While looking at his condition one of the employee asked ''Mr felix are you fine. You look so red''. Felix - ''I am fine its just hot here". Felix than looked at hyunjin and slaps away his hands from his thighs. But again hyunjin hold it and smirked at him...

At the middle of the meeting hyunjin saw that ryann was staring at felix with his filthy eyes. At that moment hyunjin just wanted to pull his eyes off as he doesn't like it when someone has an eyes on his property...he pulled felix chair closer to him.. As he was sitting next to him.....  Felix was confused. Until he noticed hyunjin glaring at ryann.......

A FEW MOMENTS LATER....

Now finally the meeting was over....... Hyunlix were bidding a goodbye to everyone until it was ryann's time to approach them......

Ryann forwarded his hand in front of felix for a handshake but hyunjin took his hands and aggressively shake it  instead..... Hyunjin’s eyes darkened and he said bitterly.'' It was nice to meet you and I hope you never show up again''. With that he hold felix hand and went to his office room not letting ryann to speak even a sentence.

He took felix in their office. ( as felix is his personal secretary and his office is in Hyunjin’s office) When they entered their office hyunjin pinned him in the wall and started kissing him roughly. Felix knew that he was jealous so he let him do whatever he wanted to. After sometimes they pulled out. Hunjin then caressed his cheeks and said '' you're only mine '' . ''yes I am all yours don't worry I am not going anywhere no one can take me away from you''. Felix replied.

Hyunjin smiled being satisfied with the reply... Then they went to their table and did some leftover works.

Just like that their work for the day finished and they went home.

Felix's pov.

After arriving at home. I went inside after pecking this cheeks and bidding bye to him as he has some other works as well........

I tiredly walked upstairs to wash up. I took a hot bath shower. Which made me relax. It was 4 p.m. and I was waiting for my baby to arrive home as it was already time....

After 5 mins.

I heard the door bell ringing. I stood from the couch and rushed to open the door. There was my baby with a poker face but as soon as he saw me he became all smiley. And I gave him a warm hug, he hugged me back. I had to tiptoe cause ofcours he is taller than me... ''_''...

'' welcome home baby. How was your day. I said. ''it was so hectic mom''. Like I said he and hj are just alike giving the same answer. : ).

''Okay so are you Hungry'' .......'' Yessss... Yess.. Ofc...  Totally mom  so much that I can eat anything even the eggplant and carrot cake''.( the most hated item of hj and niki).

''Do you wanna have some brownies. I will make it but on dinner till than let me make kimchi for you''. As soon as I said that he started dancing in happiness.
He loves my handmade brownies so much just like his dad..... Hehe

I started cooking while he goes upstairs to fresh up . after that i made kimchi fried rice and he ate it....It was now 8 pm. So I started making brownies with so much focus that I didn't notice that someone came and was standing behind me.

I was just adding flour's when I felt someone licking my neck as soon as I turned I saw hj. Smiling at me while hugging me from the back. He asked me '' are you baking a cake''. Then I thought of teasing him a bit.

So I said '' umm yeah... its carrot cake''. ''H-he-hey stop stop stop c-c-ca-carrot''. I cracked up and laughed so loudly that niki came to downstairs looking at me. Most probably I was laughing while looking at his face.

He looked so shocked with a horrified face. I laughed for at least 2 mins that my stomach was hurting.
after sometimes. ... I calmed down I looked at him,he was still in shock. I said '' sorry I was just kidding its brownies''. As I said that he picked me up and started spinning me......

Now I was shocked to just know that a bit ago he was horrified to death and now spinning me and dancing for just a brownie that he and niki loves.....

Just by this behavior of them,makes me feel so loved. <3.  --------

A few moments later.

Authors pov.

After felix baked the brownies he called niki and hj downstairs. As soon as he called in a second he heard them running and jumping the stairs to eat the brownies made by their brownie boy.

Felix thought how lucky he is to have them as his family..........

Hj and niki were sitting there waiting for the brownie and talking about their day. When the brownie came and felix served it to them they started to eat it like kids.....as if they were starving for it from ages.....
*I chuckled* and I started eating with them too......

Authors pov.

After finishing their dinner........ Niki came to greet his parents.
''Goodnight mom and dad''.
''Goodnight baby/nik ''.
Everyone went to their bedroom......

At hyunlix's room

Felix's pov.

We came to our bedroom to sleep ofc its night so we will sleep.....   Hj went to washroom. So I was in the bed scrolling my phone. Until I got so much into it... I felt a tight hug... I saw hj hugging me his head pressed in my belly.... I started caressing his hair.... Than he said ''come on lets sleep I want to cuddle you closely''. I did as he said......

I quickly went under the sheets and he hugged me more tightly. We said goodnight's to e/o and kissed......

After that we drifted in our dreamland's .......

______________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed it... Well its gonna be a bit long...... I know this is long.....🥲🥲🥲🥲

______________________________________
              Word count 1080.......