Chapter Six🐍

Jenna's POV
———————————
TRIGGER WARNING: Panic attack and overdose

What the fuck is wrong with Myci?

I mean I was right fucking there and I could tell that she didn't trust whatever the fuck she took. It was so fucking stupid.

After standing and getting away from the group, I walked into the house where a lot of other nasty shit happened. The smell was awful. It was mixture of the alcohol and perfume. Not something that mixes well.

I pushed through the people, needing to go the bathroom for some piece and quiet. Once I get there, the door was open. I walked in but the disgusting image of two people sucking each others face. "Oh my God!" My hand clamped over my mouth and I turned away and gave them a quick apology. Quickly I shut the door for them and stared unnervingly at the wall in front of me, trying to remove what I saw from my brain.

Shaking my head I rushed further down the hall and knocked on each door, having to excuse myself a few times before I finally find an empty room. I entered and locked the door behind me then walked over to the bed, sitting down onto it. It was pretty comfortable I must say.

This night has been so much already. I should've... I should've let Myci take us someplace else.

I didn't want to ruin her night.

But no it was becoming too much. I was trying to keep it together for her but as soon as I was hit with the smells and loud music, my stomach churned. I was trying so hard to keep my cool but when I saw Myci take that pill is when I just lost it. I had already felt my anxiety starting to rise and just being there for her while she goes under a high is not what I needed right now.

I didn't even realize that my breathing was elevated. But it was short lasted when the beating of my heart filled my ears. "No.. No.." I whimpered, "please please please." I begged as if it would stop the attack that was sure to happen and of course it didn't.

It hit me pretty hard.

My heart continued to race and now it was starting to get hot. I could feel the cool waves my body was trying to send throughout my body to relax me but it wasn't helping at all. "Fuck.."

Now tears started filling my eyes. I blinked to get them to go away and not ruin my makeup. I don't want people to know I've been crying. It would just make everything worse.

I didn't need them coming up to me asking what was wrong and if there's anything they could do to help. I know they mean well but... please just stay away from me. It's too much.

None of my attacks were slowing down. I threw my head into my hands and started to actually sob. I shut my eyes tightly. "Stop.." I cried, covering my mouth from the high-pitched breaths I had to suck in. But all that did was slightly muffle my sounds.

Quickly I stand, hoping that it would somehow help. I paced back and forth with my hands grabbing my hair and forced it away from my neck, allowing cool air to brush against my sweaty skin. The clanking of my boots were the only other thing I could hear apart from my heartbeat and rapid breathing. I did this for a few minutes before finally it started to die down.

I closed my eyes softly and took in a deep inhale, letting it sit for a second before letting it out.

My heart slowed which allowed my breathing to return to normal.