Chapter Sixteen🧤

Myci's POV
—————————-
Monday Morning

"Myci!"

With a loud gasp I sit up in my bed. Sweat poured from my forehead as I looked around my empty room. My breathing was rapid and I couldn't really catch it so it only made it a worse. "Fuck.." I mouth and look around for my inhaler.

But it wasn't where it was suppose to be.

That only made my heart drop. "M-Mom!?" My voice was loud and fearful frantically I get out of bed to try and look under my bed for my inhaler but it wasn't there either. Fuck Fuck Fuck!

I heard my mom running up the stairs and she busts into my room. When she see's me on the floor she rushed over and bent down next to me. "What's wrong, sweetheart?!"

"C-Can't....." I tried to take a breath but I couldn't get much out except 'inhaler'. Mom understood and quickly left then returned a minute later. She held out my spare inhaler and I snatch it from her hands.

Popping the cap, shaking it, then I place the end into my mouth and spray a puff. I inhale and hold it for a good 10 to 15 seconds and then repeat the process. I shut my eyes as the inhaler slowly starts to open up my lungs.

When everything seems to calm down I turn to my mom and hand her the inhaler.

"Thank you, Mama."

Mom smiles and kisses my head. "Are you okay?" I nodded to her worried question. "Okay.." She rubbed my shoulder before standing up.

I follow and carefully sit on my bed to watch her leave my room after sending me a few glances to make sure I was okay.

I love her...

Fuck man. I don't usually get asthma attacks but this one hit me pretty unexpectedly.

I take another inhale before forcing myself to stand. I need to find my on-hand inhaler. I thought to myself and quickly began to search my room.

It took about 10 minutes before I actually found the fucking thing. I snatch it up from behind my bedside table. "HAH! FUCKER!" I exclaim as I squeeze the bottle in victory.

"Maybe I should put this somewhere else.." I muttered to myself.

I look around the room for a potential spot until the sound of my phone ringing breaks the concentration.

My phone was somewhere on my bed so I dive into it and search through the messy covers for it. When I find it I quickly answer without seeing who had called.

"Hello?"

"Hey you," Jenna's voice rang.

Suddenly... my issues were no longer in my brain and now a smile pulled at my lips. "Jenna? What are you doing awake?" I asked with a little snicker. I pull my phone away from my face to actually check to see if it was early.

Which it was. 6:44.

"I don't know.. I couldn't really sleep last night. I couldn't stop coughing and sneezing, I think I'm coming down with something."