Seventeen - Is there a reason you're naked in my bed? : Sodo 💦

"Is there a reason you're naked in my bed?"
Ghoul {Sodo}
: Warning ~ Sexual talk , dominance :

—Authors POV—

You just got finished with doing the dishes from dinner , you where trying to find your best friend Swiss to tell you where Sodo was. Sodo was the person that you occasionally had sex with but it was nothing more then that , or so you thought.

"Swiss!!" You raised your hand waving at your best friend as you walked over to him.

"What's up (Y/n)?" You rocked back and forth on your ankles as your hands rested behind you intertwined together. You looked down not making eye contact with the Ghoul in front of you.

"Do you know where Sodo is?" You asked the taller stronger person , you looked up and made eye contact with a Swiss who was smirking.

"Why? So you can go and have sex with him?" He lightly laughed making you glare at him. "Okay fine! He's in your room." You nodded and walked away from your friend.

"Oh by the way don't be too loud!!" You flipped your friend off before turning to the corridor where your room laid.

You walked into your room to see clothes on the floor , but they where not your clothes. You looked on your bed and saw Sodo laying their naked.

"What?!?! Is there a reason you're laying in my bed naked?" You asked the boy as you threw his pants , underwear , and shirt to him. You grabbed his zip up hoodie and put it on over your shoulders.

"No reason , just making your bed smell like me and not like Rain." Sodo was right , your bed smelt like Rain due to you and Rain having trouble sleeping last night so you both fell asleep together in your bed.

"Why? It's not like your my boyfriend. You are just a fuck buddy." You walked into your bathroom and started to take your makeup off so you did not forget when you went to bed.

"So? And plus my sent is better then Rain's." Sodo walked behind you and wrapped his arms around your neck. He softly pecked your neck going up to your ear.

"Isn't my sent better..." You inhaled a sharp breath as you felt Sodo's hand rubbing underneath your underwear's seem.

"Y-yes..." You let out as you felt Sodo take his arms away from you.

"Good!" You watched Sodo walk out of your bathroom , you shook your head and continued to wipe your make up off.

After you where done with your make up you walked into your closet to hear Sodo talk.

"Let me pick out your night clothes tonight!" You sighed and nodded your head.

"Take off your pants." You did as Sodo said because you did not want a punishment tonight.

"Underwear off." You took it off.

"Take my hoodie off and take your shirt and bra off." You did as told.

"Put my hoodie back on and come here." You put his hoodie back over your shoulders but zipped it up this time. You walked over to your bed and looked at Sodo.

"Unzip it." You jumped slightly as his more dominant voice came out. You unzipped the hoodie and looked away from Sodo. You both where fully exposed to each other.

"Come here." You heard Sodo slightly tapping the bed next to him , you slid underneath the blanket and sat comfortably.

"Turn a show on." You nodded and grabbed the remote playing a random show that you saw was on.

"Come here." Sodo softly patted his thighs so you moved and sat on his thighs facing him.

"Turn around so you can see the Tv." You did , when you turned around you saw that you played a show that shows off people doing stupid things that makes them hurt themselves. It was a show where people reacted to that occasionally inviting famous people on the show.

"Let me do what I want. Okay beautiful?" You nodded your head which caused Sodo to lightly hit your inner thigh. "Speak!"

"O-okay..." Sodo lifted you by your hips and slowly sat you down on his dick — this made you let out a quite moan.

"Shhh , we do not want anyone walking into the room to see this now do we?" You shook your head.

"N-no." Sodo slightly hit your inner thigh again.

"No what?" Sodo whispered in your ear.

"N-no sir." Sodo smiled.

"Good girl. Now stay still and watch the show." You did as he told you.

As you watched the show you occasionally felt Sodo leaving small pecks on your neck , shoulders , cheek , and jaw. He also whispered sweet nothings into your ear making you blush.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

A/n : See the name of this one shot I was like "Do I write smut coming back from the small brake I had or do I not???" And I said No because why would I want to do that?? I also was not really in the mood to write smut and also not really in the mood to write fluff so you get this.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed and yeah I'm back from the brake but I think Imma post every other day then every day we will see!!