Part 1.

Kaiyas POV.

It was a chill day, the first day of summer

It was a chill day, the first day of summer. As much as I wanted to be a hot girl i've went through so much this school year. Lost my mother and went through a terrible break up. I didn't want anything to do with anyone and I wanted nothing but time to myself.

I was sitting on my bed writing in my journal when I felt a buzzing noise. It was my phone I had gotten a text from my bestfriend, david.

D💗.
Yoo wyd mh

kai💸
nun wyd?

D💗.
finna come pick u up be ready in 5

Kai💸
Aight bett

I love david, that's been my bestfriend for a few years now.

I got out of my bed since I had gotten ready to do nothing already. I just applied some perfume and grabbed my things. That's when I heard a knock on my door. It was my big sister niylah.

"David is at the door waiting" she said. "Alright thanks sis!"
My sister is who I live with, my mother passed and my father is in no good shape to have me stay with with so I live with my sister. I have no problem doing so because I love her.

As I get downstairs I slide on my crocs and open the door seeing dd stand infront of the door on his phone.

"Wsg mh" he said. "Heyy" I said hugging him.

As we start getting closer to the car I see noti was driving. "Is that notiigzzzz" I say laughing as I open the car door. "Yo shut yo little ass up" Noti replied. As I opened the door I saw a boy i've never seen before. He was lightskin, with curly hair.

"Wsp" He said taking his attention off his phone to look up at me. "Hi i'm kaiya" I said smiling. "I'm darrian buh call me ddot" He replied. "Nice to meet you." I replied.

"Where we going dd?" I asked tapping dd on his shoulder. "To the spot" He replied.  I love "the spot" it's my favorite place where all my favorite people are.

Time skip~

We arrived at the spot and ddot got out before me acting like he was in a rush. As I gathered my stuff reaching for the door handle, to my surprise ddot opened it for me. "Gracias" I said "Sabes Español?" "You speak spanish?" He asked. (this is translated btw) "Si." I replied as we smiled at eachother.

We had reached the spot where everyone was and we greeted eachother. I saw mariana, one of my closest friends. Her and dd are always on and off which causes me to be stuck in between the two since they are both really close to me.

"Heyy mari" I said happy to see her. "Omgg hey bae" She replied hugging me. We then started talking a bit before the topic of ddot was brought up. "Yo mari do you know who that lightskin boy is with dd?" I said pointing over to ddot and dd.

"Oh that's dds bestfriend, they make music together."She replied. "Ohh" We continued talking for awhile until the sun started going down.

I went to look for dd and found ddot instead sitting on the step hitting a blunt.

"Yo where's dd?" I asked. "He dipped a while ago" he said looking up at me with his low glossy eyes. "Bro how am I gonna get home now." I asked as I was upset. "I can take you" He replied. "Okay thank you, just let me know when you're ready." I said "We can go now if you want ion got nun else to be here for" He replied.

He went and found Jstar telling him he was ready to go.

As we got in the car It didn't take long for me to start dozing off as I was dead tired.

Time skip~

As I was sleeping mad good I felt somebody tap me. It was ddot. "Yo Jstar said this was yo crib" I woke up rubbing my eyes looking around making sure of my surroundings. "Yea this is it thank you" I said smiling "You welcome be safe." He replied.

When I got home my sister was gone because she worked at night. I then started getting ready for bed.

I decided to facetime dd to ask him why he left me.

I called him and he answered. "Yo dicc why you left me like that" I said mugging him over the phone. "Nigga wha I ain't leave you"He said confused. "Whatchu mean ddot said you dipped" I said. "That nigga liedd so he can take you home" Dd said laughing. I started laughing too and also started thinking why ddot would wanna lie to take me home. "Ohh alr just making sure. Night mh safety." I said before hanging up.

I went to bed as I was mad tired.

This was fun to write, lmk how I did😭😭😭.