Part 9.

Kaiya's POV.

It was the night before we headed back to harlem

It was the night before we headed back to harlem. We were all sad and happy to be leaving at the same time. There was a lot of drama but yet everything was so fun.

We were all packing and everyone was busy doing their own thing. Meanwhile I was stuck on everything that had happened this trip.

This chapter is mostly about what happened during the trip so enjoy.

We were on our way to the car coming from the beach when kayla started gagging. This bitch was about to throw up the 10th time since we've been here which was only 2 days.

I went to the nearest bathroom with her and held her hair back. As she started vomiting I couldn't help but ask what was wrong.

"Kayla are you okay?" I asked concerned. "Yes but no. I'm okay with throwing up it's just sickening to have to do it every second I breathe." She replied. (As A girl with stomach problems I feel her😔)

"What have you been feeling like?" I asked. "Nauseous, Throw up, Migrane, craving, and I always have to pee."

"Kayla..." I said looking at her. "Yeah kai?" "Are you pregnant?" I said dead serious.

She laughed.

"Of course not girl are you crazy" She replied.

"Take a test just to make sure ok?" I said. "Heck no not while we on this trip i'm not finna be stressing when it's my time to relax. This trip is a distraction." She replied.

She couldn't say much more until she started vommiting again. I held her hair as I rubbed her back.

Time skip~

After all of that we were finally in the car headed back to the air bnb. That's when mari looked at dd with a "what's wrong with you" face.

"Yoo why you looking at me like dat?" Dd asked. Mari ignored him.

He asked that the whole car ride almost and mari stayed silent the whole time.

When we finally got to the air bnb she finally spoke up.

"NIGGA YOURE FUCKING DISGUSTING AS FUCK" She yelled. Causing everyone to look at her.

"Yo what are you on?" dd asked.

"Nigga don't play dumb. You fucking another bitch in the same bed we fuck in you weird as fuck nigga" She said pushing dd.