Prologue

Narrator's pov:

The tree leaves broke apart from the branches and fell to the ground hitting the grass slowly, Sakura leaves shimmered through in the warmth of sunlight.

Two people walk to the gate main entrance. A woman with golden blonde hair hair mid-length pink rosy eyes holding a large Starbucks Venti in her right hand and her left hand was a dark hardcover book she chatted with the man beside her who has dark black nearly to jet black tied into low ponytail with dark ocean eyes wearing blue tracksuit and white sneakers.

Kairi said: "This is the year we are going to have 40 freshmen and 300 middle schoolers so that leads us to 340 new students in the middle school block, In the seniors, we have 200 not counting the ones that are leaving this year, and then 3008 new students transferring from other schools that's lead up to 3280"

Kairi: "So Yuu you will be teaching 30 new students for Gym and in your homeroom, you will have 47 students counting last year in your class"

Tomioka opens his mouth for once in every bloom on: "So the average percent I get of having her?"

Kairi said: "You have a 70 percent chance of having Kocho Shinobu again"

Tomioka said: "You triple-checked that number right?"

Kairi said: "Yes Yuu their chances are slim of not getting a break from Shinobu this year"

A girl with dark black hair let down in mid length white beret in her hair and pretty ocean sapphire eyes skated on a skateboard next to the twins Tomioka with a very angry expression on her face.

Hanako whined: "ONII-CHAN!!!! NEE-SAN!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!!!"

Kairi said firmly: "Hanako Tomioka you stop screaming so loud in the morning you give me a headache, Along with that we tried waking you up but you said to us you get here yourself"

Hanako said: "I did?"

Hanako said: "Ooops I forgot"

The older twins swiped their cards on the machine and walked through the gate while Hanako skates through,

Tomioka said: "If you don't put that away I'm confiscating it"

Hanako said: "Don't be silly Onii-chan this is my favourite I just bought it"

Kairi asked: "Oh its is?"

Hanako nods happily: "I spent 3 weeks saving to buy it"

Kairi retorted: "3 weeks you could have been studying for your exam and not getting an A+"

Hanako forehead bust a vein: "Hey!!! I got a B+ I still passed with flying colours" 

Kairi said: "Yet you got C- in Math"

Hanako scoffs: "Sensei Shinazugawa is horrible I only got 5 questions wrong and still passed!"

Kairi sighs: "Get to class and leave us alone"

Hanako said: "Have Good first day!!! Don't forgot to smile Onii-chan!!"

Kairi said: "Your asking a statue to smile? Now I seen it all"

Tomioka sighs as he and Kairi walk to the teachers lounge and open the door. To nothing unusual in the lounge. As there sit down as Sanemi and Iguro walk inside the room aruging.

Sanemi said: "I told you there is fucking ghost in the middle school block it was moaning about death"

Iguro asked: "Wait did piss you pants? Like a coward and cry to Kanae san?"

Sanemi said:"Looking ass orochimaru I will fucking kill you"

Iguro said: "Try me you no eyesbrows"

Sanemi and Iguro stared at each other.

Sataoshi said: "Could you two not fight on the first day of the morning? Were not high scholars anymore"

Sanemi and Iguro said: "Shut up nerd"

Sataoshi grabs his newspaper and whacks both of them in the head. As Kairi snickers

Satoshi said firmly: "Sit down and behave"

They all sit down and wait for the Headmaster to come.

Word count: 600

This is a remake of my old first ever story on Wattpad, Now I'm re writing this and focusing on making my writing skills to get better and giving you guys better story plot and more ships other than giyushino.