Oh!...

Edas pov:

I was sitting on the couch playing with King and Luz, and we decided to go outside for a little fly to get outside for a bit. We put on our disguises so we didn't get caught, given since we were wanted criminals. I wrote a note for the Golden Guard, so if he woke up, he would know where we were.

Luz's pov: Eda said that we were going on a fly to get outside for a bit. I was still kinda worried about Hunter, so I told Eda to write a note for him if he woke up and he was wondering where we were. We went out and started to fly, I had a minor worried feeling but decided to let it go.

Hunter's pov: I woke up in the room. The owl lady let me stay in while I was on run away. The room was dimly lit with a small purpleish pink sunshine coming from outside the window. I was hesitant getting out of bed, when I got put I got a dizzy feeling and everything turned black for a few seconds, then everything turned to normal, I don't know why that happens but it's been happening recently.

I got out of the room, and the house was dead silent. I wondered where they were and started panicking a little, soon after I saw a little note on the table and it read "dear Goldie, luz king and me are going on a fly to get our minds of things and to get out for a bit, will be back in about an hour, don't cause trouble, or try anything alright. See you soon - Eda"

Oh.. so they were out on a fly. Well, what should I do? Also, where's flapjack...

"Flapjackkk"... "FLAPJACKKKK!"...

...

Where is he..

2 seconds later, I heard a chirp that sounded like it was coming closer to me.

Oh.. HI flap :)

How are you? Did they hurt you..

"Chirp" (nope:))

"Good."

"Well, what should we do now.."

"Chirp chirp" (I don't know).

"You are so helpful,"

Chirp Chirp Chirp (I know, right)

'Sigh'

Anyways, what if we hang out outside

Chirp (ok)

I opened the door and went outside with my red cardinal, when I sat down by the door flapjack layer and cuddled on my shoulder. I put my head back on the wall, admiring the beautiful sunset.

I had no bad thoughts. It was just so peaceful.

Soon, I saw the owl lady, luz, and King come back on their palisman. I got up from the floor, and Eda said, "Hey kid, what were you doing out here?"

"I was just looking at the sunset,"

"Oh, alright, well come inside, it's getting cold, and I don't want you getting sick right now."

"Uhh, ok."

I hesitantly went inside, I guess I still wasn't comfortable with them, I mean could you blame me, I asked her if I could stay and then she threatened me that if I fucked up anything or anyone, she would take me back to the emperor personally, and that's the last thing I ever want. Never. Ever.

Eda asked me to go wash up since I was outside for a while, I took a quick shower, put new bandages over my cuts, and out on new clothes.

I went downstairs, and Eda asked me if I could help her cook dinner, I said sure cause I didn't wanna be rude. She asked me to get a cup from the cabinet and to fill it with water. I was still kinda shaky from what happened that last few days, I grabbed the cup, my hands shaking, It was jumping out of my hands and i was trying to catch it, but it was to late.