Chapter 5: The Ultimate Trouble Makers

[This isn't in anyone POV because it's more like everyone POV, not just one person. I'm pretty much saying in POV that's it's everyone's POV, not JUST one person's POV like I did in the preview]

It's HOT outside and America is trying to keep himself COLD.

He thought to himself, why did I even agree to take care Australia's animals. Most of his animals doesn't even like me. HECK-, ALL OF AUSTRALIA'S ANIMALS DOESN'T LIKE ME ONE BIT! Why can't New Zealand just take care of Australia's animals? I can just come with Aussie. But he would constantly talks about his animals and his adventures. He does that one time. And-

His snake, noodle, slithers up to escape the "cage" that he's in.

America panicked and told Canada and New Zealand to come here. He already knows that his snake noodle is harmless but America treats it as a treat.

New Zealand and Canada came and saw America on the table, having a shotgun in his hands.

"OI- DON'T SHOOT HIS SNAKE!! He'll tell our parents and we'll be punished! PROBABLY NEVER ALLOWED TO GO TO VACATION-" New Zealand and Canada said. He didn't listen to both of them. America pulled the trigger.

‼️ BANG ‼️

"A shi-" as the snake shakes violently as it's was dancing in the club. Apparently, America shot France's most expensive and her most passion gift that she got from UK. A vase.

New Zealand, America, and Canada's dead up dreadful. Their heart sank as their body feels like they have no bones in their body. "Ah FRICK," they both said.

New Zealand went back to her standing with her foot and rushed to find glue. America and CANADA done the same thing. She found glue, but it wasn't super glue.

Rattle... Rattle... rattle... rattle...

His other snake, the most poisonous snake, a black one, manage to escape, Jeff. They know they're fricked. Before they even start panicking, their brain tell them to KILL THE JEFF.

They grabbed their so call "self defense" protection. New Zealand have a bat, Canada have maple, and USA being USA, a gun

They started to find the Jeff who's slithering around room to room, furniture to furniture.

The other animals was being attacked and attacking other animals just because AUSTRALIA manage to forgot to put the lid on. I know.

New Zealand was in the Kitchen, having pans as a shield. Jeff the snake spot her, and started to rattle. Shake shake shake shake shake shake... She really panicked. She's at the point where she doesn't know what to do.
The snake started to attacking her, as a result, she AGGRESSIVELY hit the snake since she have a pan at her hand. While being in a fight or flight zone. The snake lost itself and fainted.
She's was too shocked while being scared and froze. She finally grabbed the snake and RUSHED to the bin that Aussie put " THISS IS A DANGEROUS SNAKE." Very mature she thought.

America was surrounded by spider who he squealed like a girl. The spiders was crawling up to him who he girly jumped, said ew ew ew ew, and brushed off the spider quickly.

Canada was being attacked by various of animals because he brought in maple for his "self-defense" weapon. The animals were running to Canada (most) and try to taste his maple syrup. He's was screaming by the amount of animals that's surrounding. Some even attack one another which panics Canada. WHY DID I EVEN AGREE TO TAKE CARE OF AUSTRALIA'S FRICKING ANIMALS!? He heard the loud screams of America being girly for being afraid of spiders. Idiot he thought.

The HUGE animals have already broke France's expensive vase and some even left the house. This have lead to another issue. People being VERY bad at them, and even probably kicking UK out and France, Aussie, Canada, USA, and New Zealand. Boy they don't want that to happen. The animals where already destroying other people's homes, food, and drank someone's water or went to the river, or lakes in other people's properties.

New Zealand, CANANDA, and USA knows that tic UK sees this. He would kick all of them out, but Australia. Australia would rule one day, with animals by his side (not the EMU), and birds Too.  He'll e the ruler of Animals. They don't want that to happen, so they know they have to do something. Something that involves communicate with other countries to help them. Perhaps ask Texas