♡ 03 ♡

The next day,

[Y/N] woke up and walked out of his living room to find no monkey on the couch. [Y/N] thought it was odd because he remembers putting a monkey on his couch, maybe he didn't after all and it was a very vivid dream he had.

That was what he thought until he turned around, when [Y/N] turned around to go back to bed he had gotten tackled to the floor by none other than the six eared monkey 'macaque.' Of course [Y/N] was trying to get the monkey off of him but either macaque was too strong or [Y/N] was getting out of shape (it was the second option) soon macaque started to speak.

"Who are you and where am I?!" Yelled macaque at [Y/N] who was obviously not used to being screamed at in the morning answered him. "Well I'm [Y/N] and you are in my apartment." He said calmly well at least as calm as he possibly can be. Macaque looked at him for a bit before letting go of him, seeing that he isn't a threat. Macaque soon sat down and asked [Y/N] another question "Why am I here?" He said quite bluntly, [Y/N] who is getting up off the floor gave macaque answer "you crashed into my apartment plus you were injured so I let you rest here."

"Why?" Asks macaque he was curious as why a random human would take him in. "Well it's a good thing to do, if you see someone injured you help them in anyway you can and in this case taking you in was my way of helping you" [Y/N] says while looking at macaque, the six eared monkey looks like he is thinking about something then says "well helping other people sounds like a waste off time." He gets up but soon hisses in pain "what the hell.." macaque says "you're injured, I had patched them up but it seems you had did something to make them cause you pain again." [Y/N] goes and grabs his first aid kit and motions macaque to sit by him.

Macaque at first doesn't want to sit with [Y/N] but soon finds he doesn't have a choice he goes to sit near [Y/N] who patches up his wounds. "So how do you know what to do when you get battle wounds?" Macaque asked as [Y/N] wraps a bandage and his torso as if he did this a hundred times before.

[Y/N] replied with "I learned from some friends.."