Prolouge

"YOUNG MIDORIYA, WAIT A SEC!" A blonde skinny man said to the dark green figure. "I CAN'T ALL MIGHT I GOTTA DO THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!" The "Young Midoriya" said to the skinny blonde man called All Might, "AT LEAST EAT THIS!" All might said having a small bento box in his hand. Once Midoriya heard All Might he stopped the hood covering his face with bunny ears, and the metal half mask covering his mouth. Midoriya was visibly beaten to all hell, yet he could still stand on his two feet. The colth of his suit was in tatters and the yellow cape that he wore around his neck was also in tatters he was tired so very tired, but he kept moving because, "If I do stop then I'm risking the lives of millions, maybe even billions of lives All Might." Midoriya said turning back to All might with the mask on.

"But a hero can't save the millions or billions of people if they don't take care of themselves

"But a hero can't save the millions or billions of people if they don't take care of themselves." All Might fired back to Midoriya. All might knew how Midoriya felt, I mean he was the Number 1 Hero in his day. Midoriya thought long and hard if he should stop, and take a break until he decided to, "Ok, you win this round." Midoriya said to the man.

Luckly there was a park nearby from where they were a few minutes ago in which they sat on one of the benches, "You know I would've loved this place if it wasn't for the fact that the world as we know it is going all to hell." All might said with a sad expression, "Yeah, but that's why we're here, to save the world." Midoriya said while taking the mask off. Revealing a young boy that was no older than 16, with green hair, and freckles that were in a shape of a diamond in both cheeks. Though the thing that was strange to see on the boy were these large eye bags that no person should have.

 Though the thing that was strange to see on the boy were these large eye bags that no person should have

Sorry, couldn't find a better picture that could fit.

Midoriya grabbed the bag of food that All Might prepared for the boy, and with no time to spare Midoriya started to eat like there's no tomorrow. "See, you were hungry, and you should take a nap too." All Might said giving a worried expression to the boy, "I know, but with All for One and everything else it really doesn't give you enough time for anything." Midoriya said, "Yeah, but you can't just do it yourself. You're going to need to get help from your friends they can help." All Might stated, "I can't have them fight for something that doesn't involve them in any sort of way. Anyways, they wouldn't be able to keep up, and right now I can match up with your strength and speed even at your 100% of One for All." Midoriya told All Might. It was true he has the same strength and speed as All Might even at 100%, and with the several quirks that he was bestowed with One for All made him even more powerful.