First meet

Yesterday Y/n watch some romantic k drama and today you are talking to your best friend Lisa about that drama.
Y/N : Lisa, Do you know? what a romantic K drama it was. I love it.
Y/N : After watching that I also want to date someone older and Handsome man..
Lisa : stop daydreaming! Don't you know we are in school. You are only 13 year old and you are talking about all those sits that we watch on K dramas.
Y/N : But I am mature now. I know everything that an 18 year old girls know.
Lisa : I think you should just focus on Wednesday test .
Y/N : Yaah! You always spoil my mood.
And then you both started walking towards your house. You are walking on street going home when you see a handsome young man standing outside the car in front of the cafe. You fell in love with him at first sight. You told Lisa to go home alone. At first she was confused but she has some works so she agreed and leave.
After lisa left, you go near him. He was talking on phone when you hold his cosy's corner and pulled up a bit. He saw you and cut the call.
???(Jimin) : Do you need something? Or are you lost your way to home?
Y/n : No. BABY !! (Jimin eyes got widen)
Jimin : w_what?? B_Baby?? Sorry?? I'm not your baby! Okay!
Y/n: Then who are you?? (in cute voice)
Jimin : PARK JIMIN