First night 🔞

[Note: This part contains mature content so if any of you are uncomfortable with it please don't read this part and wait for next part 😈 ]

Jimin: I think we are the first one who married in cafe!!! (Laugh 😂)
And you Taehyung, You also knew everything but you didn't told me anything...hnn...
Taehyung: If I had told you earlier than how would I get to see the marriage in the cafe? 😂😂
Jimin: so it's all your plan hnn??
Y/n: Yess! Now you are my husband and now you are not allowed to go anywhere!!!
Jimin: as you say my dear wife!!!

As you entered in the room, he held your waist and grab into his grip. He leaned down and smashed his lips on your's . He started kissing you softly and in reply you also kiss him back. In few minutes the kiss became deep and passionate. He started kissing your neck and kissed you very fascinately like he is dying to kiss you!! His fascinate and soft kiss became rough!! You trying to broke the kiss but he didn't let you go!! But now you also love his rough kiss so you let him kiss the way he wants....
Then he picked you up in the bridal style and softly placed you on the bed!! And started undressing both of you. You are excited for this!! But Jimin was a little worried about you!!
Jimin: I will be gentle doing it. But if you feel pain soo you can tell me!! I will stop!! Okay!! (Caressing your cheeks)
Jimin: and...
Y/n(cutted off) : ahh!! Don't spoil my mood!! And I love if you being rough on me!!
-Saying that you started unbuttoning his shirt!! And touched his abs!!
Y/n: from soo long I want to touch this!!
Jimin: you will regret your decision babygirl. *smirk 😏*

- saying this he started s*cking your neck and collarbone!! Your hands touching his bare back!! His lips touched on your neck and collarbone make you out of control !! You both were n@k*d under the blanket!! Started doing it!! The heat of your body makes him wild! Then he started l*cking your cleavage and surrounding. He continuously giving you purple marks on your body!! You both make the love session all night!! Jimin doesn't let you sleep all night!!

And that's how your new life started...

A/n pov:
Don't imagine too much, I warned you before but still you are reading it means you all are hard stans 😏. And one more thing you all know na your author is very innocent just like a new born baby 🌚