Happy Ending

Present Time

Listening to all this Jimin runned towards me and hugged me while crying.....

Jimin: I wanted to tell you but I was so scared because I didn't want to lose you!!! *Crying tone*

-You broke the hug and cupped his face. He was crying like a baby..... 

Y/n: you should have trusted your love do you really feel like I would leave you for this! .... I love you jimin!!! Don't cry!! I just acted!! This to know the truth from your mouth!!! Now Stop crying!!! Instead of crying you should thank taehyung!!!
Jimin: yes! yes!
Y/n: now Stop being a baby!!!
Jimin: yahh!! Okay!!! *Wipe tears and hug you*
Jimin: Taehyungahh I love you! Fell blessed to have a soulmate like you!!
Y/n: yahh!! He's your soulmate!! Then who I am???
Jimin: sorry love!! No one replace my taehyung!!!!
Y/n: yahh!! I'm little jealous with him!!!
Jimin: Yes, you should!!!
Y/n: Anyways get ready!! It's taehyung birthday!! We also go to his birthday party 🎉 and yes did you got a gift for him??
Jimin: yes I bought jams for him!!! *Laugh*
Y/n : Yahh!! Stop kidding....

 I love you jimin!!! Don't cry!! I just acted!! This to know the truth from your mouth!!! Now Stop crying!!! Instead of crying you should thank taehyung!!! Jimin: yes! yes! Y/n: now Stop being a baby!!! Jimin: yahh!! Okay!!! *Wipe tears and hug yo...

Time skip at Taehyung's birthday party

Jimin:*hug* Happy Birthday buddy!!! Love you!!!!
Taehyung: OMG!!! That much love for me?? ... What's the matter????
Jimin: I need something to show you my love???
Taehyung: yahh!! Stop being so sweet towards me!! Okay??? You will give me a heart attack someday with your weird sweetness!!
Y/n : Happy Birthday Taehyung!!!
Taehyung: Thanks Y/n ..... Anyways where is my gift!!!!
Jimin: yes yes y/n give him his jams !!! Now taehyung also got some jams either than me!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Taehyung: 😑
Y/n: 😑
Taehyung and y/n : are you done now???
Jimin: a..ahh!! Hnn😅 *fix tie awkwardly*

Time skip at house

(A/n pov:*warning ⚠️* if you are innocent then please skip this paragraph until this emoji 😈. It can rip your innocence)
Jimin: gosh you are looking hot!! You don't know how I controlled myself in the party!!!
Y/n: soo now you don't need to control!!!
-listening this he smash his lips on yours!! And start unzipping your dress!! While touching your bare back!! Then started giving you wet k*ss and purple marks all over the body!!
And then gose in**de roughly!! This time you can fell the roughness in his touch....😈

Time skip after 4 years

Jimin: did yuna sleep??
Y/n: yes!! Our daughter looks like her father!!
Jimin: Yahh!! But I think she will act like her mother!!!
Y/n : yes!! Cute 🥰!! Right??
Jimin: no silly!! 😂
Y/n: what??🤨
Jimin: no no nothing!!* trying to control laughter*

Time skip after 8 years
Y/n: JIMIN!!!... JIMIN!!
Jimin: what's the matter love!! I'm talking with taehyung on call!!! Do you need something??
Y/n: yuna!! Is again late to home from school!!
Jimin: sooo! She will be with her friends... let her be!!!
Y/n: my daughter's great dad we have to go for lunch at Taehyung's house!!!
today!!
Jimin: yahh!! yahh!! Maybe she is in that cafe let me call and ask for her from the owner.....

After talking to the owner of the cafe

Jimin: love!! Yuna is there let's go... We will pick her from that cafe and go to Taehyung's house!!! 
From there!! Okay??
Y/n: okay!!  Let's go now !!

-As they both entered in the cafe Jimin and y/n both their eyes became wider -
Yuna: I love you Mr Jeon Jungkook....
Jungkook : W.. What? L.. Love???
Jimin *laugh out harder *😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 like mother like daughter.. Haha.....  I still look handsome but I can't say anything about our soon to be son-in-law !!!!! 😂😂 And you know what your daughter is more faster than you.. 😂😂😂😂😂 *still laughing like crazy *

Y/n: can you please shut up!!!
Y/n (in mind) : now I can feel how you felt jimin!! when I propose you!! At that age!!!!! *pout *

And that how your sweet little family live.....

.......Happy Ending.....