part 19

5th decemeber

No ones pov

"KATSUKI YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE HER HERE!" shouting could be heard from downstairs,izuku awoke from his slumber due to the noise he decided to go check it out so he slowly got out of bed and crept down stairs.

He was then met with katsuki and his mother having a screaming fest.

"WHY SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO COME ROUND !"katsuki screamed back at his mother ,mitsuki seemed to notice izuku and quietened down and katsuki became confused and turn to look in the direction she was looking his eyes then met izukus .

Izuku yawned and look at the two confused "what are you guys fighting about?..." The two looked at each other unsure if to tell him till mitsuki spoke up

"Well katsuki here wants to bring his girlfriend and I don't want her here "mitsuki explained her side izuku nodded ,"I don't think it's a valid reason she can't come here "katsuki grunted "um well auntie I think you should since it is his girlfriend you should get along with her "izuku spoke softly.

"ah izuku you are to kind for this world " mitsuki sighed in defeat "fine katsuki she can come but please don't do anything inappropriate " she stated before proceeding to walk upstairs ,izuku looks at katsuki before following mitsuki upstairs ,while katsuki watched as izuku slowly came out of his vision he sighed and texted his girlfriend she can come .

izuku, on the other hand, wasn't going back to sleep he came to check on eri thinking the screaming had woke her up but when he got there he saw a dead asleep eri ,izuku chuckled at the sight she was about to fall of bed so izuku went over pushed more in the middle f the bed trying to be as careful as he could and then tucked her in making sure she was comfy .

walking out of the room he saw katsuki walking up he turned the other direction  to avoid talking to him but to his luck katsuki called out to him  ,izuku not wanting to be rude turned his head to him "i just wanted to say thanks for helping down there "katsuki explained ,izuku nodded his head and tried leaving once again only to be stopped again "hey wait where are you going?" he asked 

"um my room "izuku finally spoke "oh i thought you would stay up " "I'm not going back to bed I'm just going to sit in my room ,you should wait for your girlfriend "izuku stated no emotion could be heard in his voice "hm she won't be here till this afternoon " izuku looked at him "what?" katsuki asked "so your telling me you had an argument early in the morning when she is coming this afternoon ?" izuku asked a little annoyed "well i just mentioned to it to her and she started to scream at me "katsuki said ,izuku looked unbothered 

"hey you alright?"he asked "yeah just tired don't worry about me " izuku said calmly "okay hey how about me and you go back downstairs and watch tv and have hot chocolate ?" katsuki asked smirking ,izuku couldn't refuse so the two went downstairs and started to prepare the hot chocolate and when they were done they took them to the living room and placed them on the coffee table the two then sat on the couch scrolling through the channels and when they settled on a show they found themselves in the arms of the other as if they were dating...but they didn't care to them it felt nice for someone to be holding them.