Chapter 4- Redo

Olivia's P.O.V.

it's been like 2 weeks and i still haven't talked to Jc and its been really hard but me and Jada talked it out and we think that he should get a do over because we heard when he pulled away he slapped Gracie. Like HARD. So in my opinion that gets you a do over.

Jc's P.O.V.

I think that Olivia is really mad at me because she hasn't talked to me- heck looked at me in two weeks and i know i probably got her really mad so i'm going to clear the air and make things right tomorrow in math.

*Next Morning*

Olivia's P.O.V.

I just got out of math class and I start heading for my locker but then I see Jc walking over towards me I try to act as cool as I can and start walking back in the direction of him but I must not have been checking my surroundings because right when I was almost at him I fell right over this big trashcan. As I fell I must have hit my knee or something because jc hurt like hell. I was expecting Jc to laugh or walk right past me after that but he didn't he ran over to try and help me.

Jc's P.O.V.

As I was walking over to Olivia she fell right over this huge trashcan and looks pretty hurt she is grabbing her knee like it might fall off. I ran over and asked her how she felt and she said it hurt really bad so I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the nurse. Once we got to the nurse I asked if I could stay with her and the nurse didn't seem to care or say no so I stated with Olivia until her mom came to get her.

So I hoped you guys liked the chapter and i'm sorry my chapters have been so short but hey I've been trying to write on my phone now not my Chromebook because their taking them up in about a week so sorry in advance for the short chapters.P.S. writers block is a bitch. ~Livi