chapter 5- Kian

Jc's P.O.V.

I'm so excited right now because my bast friend Kian is coming back to Texas all the way from California and i'm really excited. Wait did I already say that. Well i am. He's getting here at 8:00 am tomorrow morning and i cant wait he's staying for 1 month and best part is his parents aren't coming. Now you might be like wow that's rude he would love his parents here. Yes he would but sometimes his parents can get really really really boring so we convinced them not to go and my parents are going to be his parents for the month.

*The Next Morning*

Kian's P.O.V.

I just got off the plane and i'm looking around for Jc but i can't find him. Then I feel this big thing just jump on me, knowing me my first response was you know get this thing off so i take the person's arm and throw them over my shoulder then onto the ground. I turn away but then i hear someone say " why the hell did you do that" to my surprise that thing was Jc. I cover up the fact that I just threw him by saying "What's up bruhh how's life been" "Are you kidding me how's life been how about i'm sorry i just threw you" he said back pretty harsh but kinda cute actually. Wait did i just call him cute...well he kinda is.

Jc's P.O.V.

When i got to the airport i automatically see Kian so i run over and jump on him he must not of known it was me because the second my whole entire body wight was on him he threw me over his arm and with all of his strength and right when my arm hit the ground it felt numb and right when i came to terms with the pain i basically yelled "Why the hell did you do that."By that point Kian was trying to cover it up by saying "What's up bruhh how's life" and by then I couldn't take it and said "Are you kidding me how's life been how about i'm sorry i just THREW YOU."After that i realized that Kian just kept starring at me and it got kind of creepy. Then to snap him out of it, i slapped him. He jumped up and headed for the car. I can't wait to show him Olivia tomorrow if she's not still angry.

So is Jian going to start or is Jivia( there ship name idk) staying strong. P.S. Wednesday i get my Chromebook taken away so i'm not going to be updating as much so sorry in advance~Livi