Sally Williams

Come play with me... The little brunette runs around yelling, "come play with me!!" She runs around her uncle. "uncle, can't you see, I want you to play with me!!" She runs up and down the wall while screaming through the hall. "Somebody, just play with me!"
When uncle said no more, he pushed her to the floor.
"Sally... i've got a new better game to play, so whadaya say? she jumped with glee as uncle said "come on Sally, come play with me."
He brought her underground ( basement) to where no one can hear a sound.
"Let's play game called kill, all you have to do is stay still." He beat her up and let her die, but all she did was cry. "Why? Why? Please give me another try." hours later she woke up with glee because "now, everybody can play with me". She ran out the door, as quick as she can because now she can defeat that evil man. Every day, all she wanted to do was play." Come play with me" her voice rang through his ears and he soon realized that this was one of his greatest fears. To die without saying goodbye. Sally was happy with what she had done, and for once she finally had fun.
//////////
I guess next time you should just play with her, maybe then she won't kill ya, right? Well I tried meh best!!!