Chapter 5 "Sick"

Enid's POV: I wake up and see Wednesday is still asleep I check the time "6:45 am" weird time for Wednesday to be asleep. Usually she wakes up at 6. "Wednesday?" I say walking towards her bed. "Hm?" "It's 6:45" "Give me a few more minutes" "Are you ok?" "Mhm fine" "Are you sure?" "Yes now let me sleep" I put my hand on Wednesday's forehead "You have a fever!" "No I don't get sick" "Everyone gets sick I'm going to go get medicine don't move." "Whatever" I walk down the the nurse office "Can I get medicine for a fever?" I ask "Fever? Who has a fever?" The nurse asks "Wednesday" "ok I'll get the medicine and some ice to put on her forehead." "Ok" The nurse gives me the ice and the medicine. "Thanks" I say then walk back to the dorm. I walk in to see Wednesday sleeping on my bed she looks peaceful.

Wednesday's POV (while Enid was at the nurse): I don't get sick! Do I? I don't know I'm bored. I don't wanna lie here! I miss Enid. I can lay in her bed for a little! I walk over to Enid's bed and lie down. I fell asleep and then I woke up to Enid walking towards me. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you" she says in a soothing voice. "No you didn't wake me" "So why are you in my bed" I feel my face get hot "I um" "it's ok you don't have to tell me just take the medicine and put this on your forehead." I sit up and take the pills then I lie back down and put the ice on my forehead. Enid gets up to leave. "No stay" I say half asleep. "Um ok scootch over" "Mhm" I move over a little and I feel Enid's body heat as she enters the bed.

Enid's POV: I watch as Wednesday slowly falls asleep I wrap my arms around her waist and fall asleep. I wake up to see Wednesday not next to me. "Wednesday?" I say worryingly "I'm in the bathroom" I hear her say "Oh ok" I get out of bed and get ready for the day its 10 am. "I'm gonna go get some food from the cafeteria do you want me to bring you something?" Wednesday wakes out ready for the day "No I'll come with you I feel better" "Ok" we walk to the cafeteria and get our food and see Yoko and Divina so we go and sit next to them. "Hey" I say sitting down next to Yoko. "Hey!" Yoko says. "Wednesday you look-" "Sick I know" I finish eating and throw away my stuff with Wednesday following. "We are gonna go back to our dorm see you guys tomorrow!" I say to Divina and Yoko. "Bye" Yoko says.

Wednesday's POV: "I'm gonna do some writing" I announce to Enid "Ok I'm gonna go on my phone" Enid watch's something called "Tik tok" while I write. After 1 hour my writing time is finished so I get up. "Wanna play a game" I hear Enid say. "Depends on what the game is" I say "The game is-"

540 words, sorry this one is short also your welcome for the Cliffhanger!