Chapter 4~ Valentino Pt. 1

Y/N POV-

I've been at the hotel for about 2 or 3 weeks. During my time there I got along with everyone even Husker. Alastor has been acting a bit strange though. Sometimes I would catch him looking or glancing at me and whenever I looked over at him he would immediately look away like he wasn't doing anything.

I was in the hotel and I was getting really bored. After a bit I decided to go on a walk through town. I got up and went to my room to grab my jacket and then I went back downstairs and put on my jacket. I was about to leave when I heard a familiar voice speak behind me. "Hey Y/N, where you going," it was Charlie who asked me the question. "Hey Charlie, I was actually about to go on a walk through town," I replied. Charlie smiled at me and then said, "Okay, but please be careful okay?" "Don't worry, you know that I used to be an assassin. I know how to protect myself out there," I replied giving her a smile. "Okay then, see you later Y/N," Charlie said to me. She walks away from the door and I open the door and leave the hotel and go to town.

Time skip to when you made it to town...

While I was walking in town I kept seeing people gove me looks that I didn't like so in return I gave them death stares which when I did that they Immediately looked away with scared faces.

Time skip...

I was about to go back to the hotel when I bumped into someone. "Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you," I apologized. "It's quite alright," the person responds. I look up to see who I bumped into and I see that it is a man who is a moth demon. I apologized to him again and started to walk away until I heard him speak, "Wait," he shouted towards me. I stopped and turned around waiting for him to speak again. "How about we have a chat? Is that alright," he asked me waiting for an answer. "Uh, sure that will be fine," I replied. He smiled at my answer and then said,"Splendid! Can we meet at ****," he asked still smiling at me. "Sure, what time do you want to meet," I asked him. "Is between 6:00 and 6:40 good," he asked. "Yeah that's fine," I replied. "Alright see you tomorrow then," he told. "By the way, what's your name," I asked him. He turned his head towards me a little bit and then said, "Valentino," he said and he then walked off. I wave him goodbye and head back to the hotel where I was greeted by Nifty," Hi Y/N! Charlie told us where you went and you came back just in time because dinner's almost done," she told me with a big smile on her face. "Okay thanks Nifty. I'll be in my room okay," I told her. "Okay," she replied and then she walks away.
I then went to my room and while I was in there I went to my desk and started to sketch something in my sketchbook.

To Be Continued...