Chapter 10: I pick you...

One day Maddie was in the hallway with Josh talking to him about a picnic. And when he left and Maddie closed her locker there was D I G G I E.

"Hey Madds," Diggie said.

"Hi," Maddie said shocked.

"Im back" Diggie said.

"Oh yeah wow you're back" Maddie said.

"Maddie, I want to get back together. I spent every day in Australia thinking about you" Diggie said.

"Diggie, I'm seeing someone else and I like them a lot. You and I both agreed if the universe wanted us to be together we would get back together. I'm sorry" Maddie said.

Then Josh walked back in the hallway.

"Hi, I'm Diggie" Diggie said, shaking Josh's hand.

"I know" Josh said, letting go of his hand.

"Bye Diggie" Maddie said walking away with Josh.

"Bye" Diggie said.

So then later on that day Joey (Maddie's brother) came into Liv's director's wedding with Diggie as his plus one. Then he sat down right next to Maddie. Then later on that day Maddie and Liv were talking about the situation.

"I see Joey brung Diggie" Liv said.

"Yeah this is pain on top of pain" Maddie said.

Later on that day Diggie offered to sing a song at the wedding and the song was about Maddie so later on that night Josh and Maddie had a talk.

"Maddie I know you still have feelings for Diggie and am not mad. But you have to choose me or Diggie" Josh said.

"Josh am really sorry but I choose Diggie" Maddie said.

"Okay it's okay" Josh said kind of sad.

Then Maddie went over and sat at the table Diggie was seating at.

"Why are you over here? Don't you think your boyfriend is going to get mad?" Diggie said, trying to be funny.

"No we just broke up" Maddie said

"Well may I have this dance" Diggie said, reaching his hand out.

"Sure" Maddie said while putting her hand in his.

Then Maddie and Diggie were dancing and they kissed.