1

DYLAN POV

**DREAM**

I was walking in the woods when I saw all the trees 🌲 and other animals doing their own thing.

But then I heard a twig break and that made me stop and look around and I saw nothing. Until I felt the hair on my neck stand up and that made me turn around I saw something coming this way right at me and then I saw yellow eyes look at me.

 Until I felt the hair on my neck stand up and that made me turn around I saw something coming this way right at me and then I saw yellow eyes look at me

Just then I hear music and word as the wolf keeps its eyes on me as it doesn't move.

Hush now
Don't be scared through this tide of darkness
Shadows may march, thunders may roar
But peace will soon prevail
Through our land, this sacred land
Nightmares sprite confusion
But stand your ground until you've found
The strength to light your way

After the music stopped he backs away.

"Remember these words," the wolf says and I gasp.

"You can talk?" I said surprised.

"We'll talk again," the wolf says as he disappears.

I went in the direction where the wolf was, but it was nowhere to be found.

Just then I saw a light and I covered my eyes.

**END DREAM**

When I open my eyes I saw that I was in a car.

"Welcome back sweetheart" I saw my mom look at me "you sure were tired"

"How long was I out?" I ask as I rub my eyes.

"You slept through the entire ride to our new house," dad says.

"And your older brother called while you were asleep," mom says "the moving truck arrived with our stuff and he put your stuff in your new room"

"I bet he gave me the small room"

"No," dad says "your brother gave you the big room since he's going to college soon in a few months remember plus you called dibs when we first saw the house remember"

"Oh yeah, but I thought he wouldn't keep his word"

"We were there, honey," mom says "plus your gonna need a big room for when you make friends and bring them over"

"Mom, I'm a Junior going to a new school in the middle of the year," I said "no one makes friends with the new kid"

"You might be surprised and make a friend," mom says.

"Trust your mother," dad says.

"Okay"

Oh silly me, I never introduce myself. My name is Dylan and I'm a junior in high school and we're moving to a new house because my dad got a job promotion with better pay and so we left the house that I grew up in and we moved to this new house.