Chapter 7: Used?

Abruptly, the doorbell rings gaining their attention.

"Loren, we're home!"

Destiny POV:

"Shit, they're here," Loren whispers. "Wait." I held his muscled arm, stopping him from getting off the bed. "Why did you kidnap us?" I asked curiously with my soft eyes. He doesn't answer and quickly gets off the bed, puts on his sweats, and leaves the room topless. Did he just leave me? Here? Naked? What the actual fuck? I got off of the bed and put on my maiden outfit and left his room. As I arrived at the living room, I find Haruto hovering over Edith on the couch as if they were some random drunk teenagers after a late-night party. "Edith?" I questioned with teary eyes. I've never seen her drunk in my whole life. She's just a little innocent girl who wanted to be an artist when she grows up. I run towards her and pull Edith out of Haruto's arms. "Hey, love. This prick, Haruto is so hot." She says while mesmerizing Haruto. "What did you do to her?" I questioned Haruto. "Let's say she lost her innocence and she was so fucking sexy tonight. I couldn't control her, so I fucked her." He replies shamelessly. "How could you say something so casually like that?" I fired back at him. I take Edith into my arms and put her arm over my head and held her tightly making sure, she didn't get hurt. I reached the washroom and washed her face. She looks dizzy. "What did you get yourself into?" I asked Edith, even though I knew she won't answer as she is in her drunk state. 

Suddenly, she throws up in the sink continuously. I held her hair back to avoid it impending to her mouth. The washroom door opens, revealing Haruto smirking. "Put her in my bed. I'll take care of her." "How can I trust you?" I questioned. "Just trust me, okay? I wouldn't want anything to happen to her." He tells me. For some reason, I feel like he's telling the truth and is actually really genuine. "Do you love her?" "I think so," he replies honestly. I smiled and nodded. He comes and carries the already passed-out girl in my arms. Before Haruto leaves, he turns around. I looked up at him waiting for something to come out of his mouth. "Is that a new hickey?" he said eyeing down my neck. I touched my neck and looked at the bruise in the mirror. "Shit, it's so visible." "Looks like Edith isn't the only one who lost her innocence tonight." He smirks and leaves. I groan in annoyance. Where is Loren? I'm too tired. I'm just gonna sleep. I thought of sleeping on the couch rather than the hard beds in the basement. I leaned my head against the side of the couch and shut my eyes close in deep slumber. 

...

The sudden feeling of light shines on my face, waking me up. "What time is it?" I said unconsciously not knowing whose right in front of me. "Good morning sugar cube." "Renjun?" I said in revelation. "How was last night?" I gulped. Does he know what happened to me? Does he know me and Loren had sex? "Why do you look scared? I'm guessing you didn't know that Haruto brought Edith home drunk." Oh, that. Phew. I just chuckled awkwardly. "Ah yeah, my bad. I knew that." I chuckled once again. I got up. "Well Renren, I'm gonna go take a shower and change." I ran out of the awkward situation and went straight to the bathroom near the kitchen. I sighed in relief as I got out of there. I opened the tap and splashed some water onto my face feeling refreshed. Is Loren ignoring me? I thought while looking at my reflection in the mirror. 

I finished brushing my teeth, ready to open the door, but it suddenly pulled open and I stumbled forward into the boy standing right in front of me, Renjun. Didn't I lock the door? My eyes widened with both shock and fear as I feel his radiating warmth close to my own. "You guys had sex, right?" He stares down at me. His strands of hair were on his forehead. I swallow hard, my brain still not convinced that I haven't left Earth and settled into heaven right now. I nodded a yes finally willing up enough courage to pull myself away from him. He grabs my chin harshly. "Stay away from him. He doesn't like girls. He only uses them for his pleasure. Besides, you're mine." He lets go of my chin calmly. No wonder, he's ignoring me since last night. I looked down in disappointment. Did I just lose my virginity to a person who isn't interested in spending his life with me? What the fuck am I even thinking? What did I even expect? He just kidnapped me. But I still don't know why he did it. "Look here princess, stay away from him. Do you understand?" I just nodded in embarrassment. He gave me a reassuring smile to make me feel better. "By the way, I like the name you called me earlier, Renren. It's cute." He smiles divulging his adorable gummy smile.  I returned my smile at the adorable human right in front of me. 

...

"Am I interrupting something?"