*Morgana* 7

-MORGANA-

My name is Morgana, and I am a witch doctor, a young prince came to me in the night pleading with me to help him. The poor boy's name was Aiden Morgan, and he told me of the curse and his brother's foolery with his love. The young man was deeply in love and I could see fear, and passion behind his eyes.

"You have to help me, Morgana, I don't trust this family of mine, you are my last chance to get revenge and find out more about this poisonous woman that has plagued my life like a leech," he told me and I chuckled leading him into my client room, sitting him in a chair and spreading out tarot cards on the table.

I closed my eyes and ran my hands over the cards, sliding each one I felt a drawing to, focusing my attention on this woman Susanna. I spread the cards before the prince stacking the not needed cards in a deck to the side, "this woman is your great-great-grandmother child, she and your great-great-grandfather did the bedding courting and ultimately your grandfather was born. He was raised by the Queen, but this woman is no mortal."

Aiden's eyes grew big and I couldn't help but smirk at his surprise, "she is a succubus a demon of lust in short terms. This curse is very real, to rid her from your life, you're going to have to kill her."

Aiden rubbed his neck and closed his eyes sighing, "what do I have to do, Morgana?" he asked me in a semi-emotionless tone.

I look back down at the cards and wave my hand over one card, feeling the energy of the spirits rushing over my body, I speak, "You have already wounded her but rejecting her advances when she wanted to bed you. I suggest that you use the blade that is in the woods over by the river bank that's lodged in the tree bark. The tree is called Basket Circus tree. That blade will be the blade to kill Susanna."

Aiden nods his head. I opened my eyes to look at Aiden. He replies while standing up, "I will do it. Is there another way to do this? A way that doesn't have to deal with me killing her?"

"There is. I must warn you, though."

He raises his eyebrows in curiosity and ready to listen.

"Killing her will not be an easy task, if you have fallen in love with her. The other way is by trapping her in a mirror. This is not guaranteed to kill her, but it may by you some time. "

"Time for what?" He had to ask.

"If she escapes from the mirror realm, there is a strong possibility that she will come back to finish what she has started. With her being what she is and how experienced she is, she will come back."

With that he nods and leaves.