Chapter- 2 (REINCARNATION)

"Ridiculous."

The audience turned around, to see 4 teenagers staring at them wide eyed. Two of them were in Lan robes, while one was surely a Jin, with the golden robes and the vermillion on his forehead. Plus the nearly identical looks he carried from his Jin Father. And another one was in red robes, quiet similar to that of Ouyang Sect.

Before they could even ask their identities, the one with Lan Robes suddenly shouted, "Senior Wei, you look so different."

But the  immediately shut up when his, friend, another Lan, pinched his hand, "Jingyi". He then bowed apologetically and even pulled Jingyi while eyeing towards Lan Qiren and Hanguang Jun.

The second Lan then spoke up, "We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by us. Let us introduce ourselves. I am Lan Shizhui, birth name, Lan Yuan."

"Lan Jingyi. Birth name Lan Yu".

"Ouyang Zizhen. Birth name Ouyang Han".

"Jin Ling. Birth name Jin Rulan".

'Hey why is your name like a Lan, when you are from the Jin sect?" Asked Wei Wuxian, with same cherry attitude, as always, trying to concentrate on anything, but the Dark future.

Jin Ling frowned and then snapped without thinking, 'How should I know it? You were the one to name me. You tell me.'

Wei Ying raised an eyebrow and the  smirked at Lan Zhan, who ignored him royally, when the heard the screen go up again. But this time, it was Wei WuXian’s message.

Wei Ying- Hello once again. Well, you must be confused right. So let me tell you, these four kids are the juniors. Lan Shizhui is my son and JinLing is Shijie and that Peacock's (distaste on his face clear) son, as in my nephew. A-zhen is Sect Leader Ouyang's son, and Jingyi is Lan Junmeng's son.

So, the reason they are there, as they want to know about events leading up to everything. And I think, they deserve to know it and let me assure you, even you all will agree with me, by the end of it. Anyways enjoy and please be nice to the juniors. Otherwise....(his eyes flashed red for a second, before a hand hand on his shoulder calmed him down).

The screen was blank yet again, as the past people looked at the juniors in astonishment. Jin Ling was the one who was continually watching his parents in fascination. The look in his eyes, was clear for them to understand that they were no longer in his world. Sharing and eyelock with each other, they came to an understanding immediately and got up from their seat and stood in front of Jin Ling, though a few feet away, opening their arms wide.

Well it didn't take long for him to fly directly into his parents and bawl like a baby. They both just kept patting him and took him to the seat and made sut beside them, letting him vent out his emotions.The rest of the people too understood the underlining of the action. The Jina and Jiangs confused about how to react, at the demise of their children. So they left the small family to their devices, as they were sure, it would come up soon on the screen. While Shizhui was staring at Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian.

Wei Ying smiled and opened his arms wide. Shizui ran to him and hugged him tightly, 'Xian- gege'. He just smiled and patted his head. Calling over the rest two to him, he hugged the three of them and they started chatting amicably, while Lan Zhan was watching him with the same fond eyes, but no reaction face.

Qingheng Jun and Lan Zichen shared a eyelock, and turned to look at the family reunions. JinLing ahd by now hugged his 'JiuJiu', tightly crying in his arms, while leaving the Jiang Cheng confused and flustered. Well to he honest, he looked quite adorable to Lan Zichen. Though he kept his face neutral,,not betraying even a single emotion.