𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟶 : 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜

Har Lamha Yun Kal Ko Talash Raha Hai Yeh Dil,
Guzri Yaadon Ko Fir Se Jeena Chah Raha Hai Yeh Dil,
Koi Mujhse Bhi Puch Le Kyun Khamosh Hai Meri Aankhein,
Meri Zindagi Ko Fir Se Maang Raha Hai Ye Dil.

Anu's POV

It's been more than 8 months of our blissful marriage life.

Yes, time has moved so fast and everything feels surreal real to me. I never thought i will ever find someone as my Adi.

He is the best husband and he has never failed to prove that in these months.

We had our little fights here and there but we always settled them.

You know he surprised me with a birthday party on my birthday which i enjoyed a lot and had lots of fun.

Everyday Adi goes to his office while i send his lunch to him as i can't go to his office due to my work from home job. He comes from his office, we all including Maa, dad, dadi and us had our dinner and then our night.

Well, our night is filled with our passionate love making.......

And Adi have always remembered to made me take pills since he doesn't want unwanted pregnancy.

But i think, I'm ready for a baby. I need a baby. After taking new born Shivansh in my arms, I felt some motherly feelings towards him.

Now, you guys must be wondering who is Shivansh. He is Shreya dii's baby boy who is currently 3 months old and he's the cutest baby.

Seeing him, i too wish to have a baby just like him.....

And i forgot to mention one thing, Saru is happily married to her husband, her Rahul ji...

While my Ani is still single why because she and Rudra bhai are constantly at logger heads these days and she won't even told us the reason for that.

I don't know what this girl is doing these days...

I was brought out of my thoughts by my husband who hugged me from back.

"What are you thinking Jaan", Adi asked

We just had our dinner and since Adi was doing some work on his laptop so i was standing in the balcony enjoying the soft breeze that was blowing.

"Nothing", i replied and faced him

"But why do i think there is something that is bothering you", he asked and ran his fingers on my cheeks while cupping my face.

"Trust me it's nothing, just my silly thoughts", i said looking at his face.

"Only if you are sure", he said and judging by the expression on his face i knew that he knew something is really bothering me.

"Let's sleep then", Adi said and took me to the bed.

We laid in each other's arms. My head was on his chest listening to his heart beats while he was running his fingers on my hand which was on his stomach.

Should I tell him??

What if he gets angry???

"Adi", i said

"Hmm", he hummed kissing my forehead

"Don't you think it's time for a baby", i said it and he immediately stopped his fingers

"Adi", i tried to say but he cut me off

"No Jaan", he got up from the bed and i too got up

"How many times have i told you that i don't want a baby right now", he said glaring at me

"Adi but listen to me, I-", i again tried to say something but he again cut me off

"How many times", he emphasized on each word

"Many times", i answered looking down

"Why don't you get it then", he questioned

"Because i think it's right time for us to have a baby Adi. Don't you see Shivansh. Don't you want a little baby like him", i asked him as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Yes Anamika, I've seen him and I'm not saying that i don't want us to have kids. Yes, i want kids but in future not right now. I just want you right now no one else, is that hard to understand", he said

I knew telling him, won't be a good idea.

I should have kept my mouth shut.

"I'm sorry", i looked down and wiped my tears which has already made their way to my cheeks.

"I will not talk about this from now on", i said

"Good", he said and took his pillow

"Where are going", i asked

"To sleep", he simply said and laid on the couch

"You won't be able to sleep on the couch properly", i said to him

"Turn off the lights", he said and closed his eyes

Gulping i turned the lights off and laid on the corner of the now cold bed.

As soon as i laid on the bed as if on their own, tears started to come out of my eyes.

I cried silently whole night, missing the warmth and love of my husband.

Third Person's POV

A man was sitting in a rocking chair in a room full of darkness and a song was playing on a background which was his favorite.

Which he used to sing just for her......

But she left him.......

He wanted to shower her with all of his love but what she did.....

She left him.....

Though it's been roughly 3 years but he still remembers her smile which dripped with innocence and that was the thing he loved about her.

Yes, she was beautiful but her smile was to die for according to him.

He looked at the table beside the chair where lots of photographs of her were laid there.

In some photographs she was smiling while in some she was showing her pout  but in these pictures she was not alone she was with her husband.

Which burned his soul as he wanted to be in those pictures no one else.

"Don't worry love, soon i will snatch you away from your so called husband. You were mine and you will be mine always", he said while looking at the picture of her.

"I'm coming Anu soon", he said and then laughed evilly as he had planned every single thing to get back her..........

Well......

A sad chapter but with a twist.....

Hope you'll liked it 😉

See you in next one 🐢🐢🐢