𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟿 : 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝

Kashish Toh Bahut Hai Mere Pyar Mai,
Lekin Koi Hai Pathar Dil Jo Pigalta Nahi,
Agar Mile Khuda To Mangungi Usko,
Suna Hai Khuda Marne Se Pehle Milte Nahi.

Adi's POV

We reached at the location, it was an mansion which looked quite old.

We entered inside and no one was there. We checked all the rooms there but found nothing. But there was one gate which was locked.

We tried to break the lock and succeeded eventually. We opened the door to see it was filled with Anamika's pictures. 

It turns out that he was stalking my wife since the day she came back from London. There were so many pictures. Pictures of her laughing, talking, smiling.

That Rohan is obsessed with my wife.

But apart from that we found nothing, there were cigarette butts, empty whiskey bottles and glasses. Nothing else.

He knew he was being tracked, that's why he ran.

Fucking bastard, again running away like a fucking coward.

We came back to our car to see a note tucked in the windshield of the car.

I read it and it was written

Don't be so desperate man, i will meet you so soon. Till then enjoy.....

I crumbled the note in my hand due to anger.

I just need to get my hands on him now. The moment i get my hands on him, I'm not going to leave him, i swore in my mind.

After that, we came back and discussed some things. My friends left soon but i was not in the mood to work so i left for home early.

I reached home and then i remembered my wife was still not home. So, i decided to cook for her today.

I made her favorite food and waited for her. Soon, she came but she looked little distressed.

I could tell by her face that she was disturbed about something. Maybe due to that Rohan thing. Therefore, i decided to lighten her mood.

I made her eat dinner and had myself as well. After that, we decided to watch a movie. I put on the movie but she was staring blankly at the screen. However, the movie was finished soon.

Having enough of her distressed look, i asked her

"Jaan, is there anything you want to tell me", I asked

"Nothing", she tried to smile

"You sure", i again asked and she nodded

"There is nothing, trust me", she smiled and kissed me to which i immediately responded

I kissed her fervently and hovered above her. I trail kisses on her neck leaving some red spots. My hands immediately went to her hard nipples. I pinched them and she gasped. I smooched on her skin still playing with her nipples.

Now, i was just wanted to be inside her. As soon as I made my way in between her legs, she stopped me.

"Can we please not do this today", she asked and i smiled