15: Deja Vu

Hot...

Hot breaths...

Deep breaths...

Scattered all over my face...

The smell of strawberries.

Mmm... That sweet smell...

That tender kiss to my neck.

It was... It was everything!

Everything I ever wanted.

And I ever will.

Tick... Tick... Tick...

Huh?

What are these clock sounds?

I opened my eyes and soon closed them due to the adequate amount of light seeping through my eyes, unabling me to adjust to the atmosphere.

Damn, that erotic dream mmm...

With Taehyung... Yeah right! If we say in detail, I was technically making out with a criminal who is all over the news for murdering hundreds of people! How disgusting...

Slowly, I finally opened my eyes, blinking them repetitively.

"Oh goodness..."

Where am I?

Clocks and clocks and clocks! The whole room was filled with clocks! Dark clocks, old and crusty clocks, new clocks, digital clocks, antique clocks... There were all kinds of clocks...

I was sitting on the floor gazing at them with a gaping mouth in disbelief. Wasn't I at home? Sleeping? 

Maybe this is a dream.

"Yeah, it's definitely a dream." I smiled with wide eyes, trying to believe all that shit I was cooking up, and laid back down, closing my eyes, attempting to 'wake up'.

Soon there was pin-drop silence and I tried getting back my sleep but flinched.

"Oh no, lady! This ain't a dream!" 

My eyes flung open like pancakes hearing a dramatic voice of a young boy. 

Looking up at him, I noticed his weird clothing. Clothes too big and the shoes almost falling off his feet. He had this cap that was situated on the side of his head and pointing up, like a peak, just like santa claus's or uhm, like something else... He looked like an elf...

"W-Who are you?" I raised an eyebrow, questioning.

"Me? Oh... I'm the owner of these clocks!" He exclaimed, swirling his hands in a dramatic and dancing way.

"Uh, you sell clocks...?" I asked in bewilderment. Even if he sold clocks, what was I doing in his clock shop?!

Hearing my words, a very disappointing frown took its place on his face and he bit his lips in disapproval.

"No lady! I am the OWNER! The owner of the clocks! And I control the time!" He shouted as if announcing a certainly important thing I needed to know. 

Such a crackhead.

What's his na-

"The name's Hoseok." 

Huh?

"But how did you know I-"

"Nope, it's nothing-

"No but still! How'd you know I was going to ask?"

"I know everything, lady."

I grumbled at his response. Being the curious one I am, I hate being played with. I try to go to the deepness of a matter to know what it is about and solve it. I really don't like it when I'm stuck in some puzzles...