7. Supergirl

'Watch out boy she'll chew you up
(Oh here she comes)
She's a maneater
(Oh here she comes)
Watch out boy she'll chew you up
(Oh here she comes)
She's a maneater'

It had been about 7 hours since you left Suzie's, and you were now driving through Vegas. Quietly humming to the music was the only thing keeping you awake. You took a sip of your hours old coffee that had now gone cold, and cringed at the taste.

"Oh my God!" Argyle exclaimed.

"What?!" 

"I didn't know they expanded to Nevada!" He said, pointing to a Surfer Boy Pizza billboard. "Watch out, Dominoes. Your dominoes are gonna fall."

"Jesus." You said as you let out a yawn.

"I can drive if you want." Jonathan suggested.

"No, it's fine. You should get some sleep or something."

"I can't sleep."

"You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just thinking."

"About anything interesting?"

"You."

"Me? What about me?"

"Just how much I love you."

"I love you too."

"You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Yeah, I know."

"Anything at all."

"Mhm."

"And I wouldn't be mad."

"Jon, what are you getting at?"

"I know you got in to S.A.I.C, Dana."

"Who told you?"

"I saw the acceptance letter in your bag a few days ago."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Given our situation, it didn't exactly seem like the right time."

"I know I should've told you, but I didn't want you to feel bad because you didn't get in to Loyola."

"It's okay. There's plenty of other colleges out there."

"Yeah, but your plan was to go to a college with a photography program."

"It was. But, it's not a big deal."

"If you apply now, I'm sure you could get into Columbia or Grand Valley."

"None of that really matters to me anymore."

"Why?"

"My future doesn't rely on going to college. It does, however, rely on you."

"But, wouldn't you be bored? I mean, how happy could you really be following me to college?"

"I would move halfway across the world if it meant I could be with you. Wherever you go, I'll be there."

"You mean it?"

"I do."

"You're so sweet."

"I'm so proud of you."

You both sat in silence for a few minutes, blocking out the rest of the world. At that moment, nothing else mattered. You glanced in the rear view mirror, your eyes shifted to Will. He looked heartbroken. As if his whole world had just come crumbling down. You wanted to ask him about it, but you figured now wasn't the best time. You made a mental note to bring it up later.