chapter 1

Starstruck

I just moved into this amazing apartment with my best friend. It has been exhausting enough that we drove a very long distance. Trust me it makes you lazy enough not to move a single finger. I fell dead asleep  on my best friend's bed and yes she does not care cause she fell asleep next to me too. I havr my own room but her bed seemed more xomfy at the moment. Hours  later i was woken up by loud ass music from next door.
Well how rude of me not to introduce myself. Well i m Kehlani and i currently graduated from high school with my soulmate and best friend Belinda. We did not want to live on campus because we know how wild and noisy it could get. Now our neighbours are doing exactly that.

Belinda:Dude , you should go and tell them to keep it down.
Kehlani: Do i have to right now? Its so comfy in here .
Belinda : Do you want me to kill somebody tonight?
Kehlani: I m in my booty shorts . What if its a family or something?
Belinda: wear your morning gown.Besides your weirdass... no one loves juice wrld unless it's a guy. This is your moment. Now go!!

I stood up and got my morning gown from a pile of clothes that we definetly had no time to organise. I unlocked the door and marched down the hall where surprising it was our neighbours making a lot of noise.
I knocked on their door so hard, my knuckles were becaming a bit sore. My belt fell on the floor and as i picked it up the door was opened but someone

Kehlani : Great... not only do you need to clean your ears but...(I froze)
Neighbour: (putting the blunt aside to talk back)  F..k ,I m sorry. I really wanted to keep it down but my roomie was turning the volume up every minute.

Now wait minute. This guy is so damn hot and he smells like weed and perfume. Thats like the best combo ever. His eyes are so mesmerizing. His smile seemed like he wasnt trying. His skin fine as chocolate and i dont even like chocolate but damn i would try that. He was wearing grey parts and oh my days from the looks of his print ,seems huge.  Damn , i hope i m not drooling already over this beautiful man.

Neighbour : Are you ok?
Kehlani : You are making a lot of noise and I just moved in.
Neighbour : oh. You are my new neighbour.
Thought you will be coming tomorrow.
Kehlani : Well you thought wrong
Neighbour:She is Feisty. And a combo of cute and sexy.
Kehlani :  ( trying so hard not to smile) I really just want to sleep.
Neighbour: My name is Josh by the way(roomie suddenly approachs the door) and that is Jeremiah, my homie.
Jeremiah : Hey shawty.
Kehlani: Well Josh and Jeremiah, Keep it down!

I went back to our apart and joined my best friend back bed.

Belinda: They were guys werent they?
Kehlani: Cute too.
Belinda: Well this is going to be fun.
Kehlani: let's sleep.
Belinda: We have a lot of organizing to do and shopping.