chapter 2

Kehlani: "Josh!!"
I moaned as he sucked my neck and pinned me against the door. He grabbed my ass and lifted me up as he walked towards the bed. He did not stop. He continued to kiss me passionately , i even started feeling soaking wet in my pussy
Josh: You have no idea how long i have been waiting to dick you down. Ever since that day you came in booty shorts to my door.
Kehlani: Then put it in me right now
Josh : Yes ma'am, but first i need to taste you. Is that ok mami?

I nodded yes. He took me by suprise and put his fingers in me. He started going in and out and kept on increasing his pace. I couldnt help myself. I was moaning uncontrollably and Josh suddenly stopped.

Kehlani: why did you  stop?

He looked at me and started imitating my alarm clock.
Kehlani: Josh this is not funny.

He kept on getting louder and louder. I work up and Belinda was holding my alarm clock to my face. Damn Belinda

Belinda: Rise and shine crackhead. Here i rolled a blunt for you.
Kehlani: Yes its been weeks

Background check. Yes i smoke weed there and there. Belinda doesnt like it but she does it once in a while numb herself.
Well , me on the other hand a proud Jamaican . You know us for that.

Belinda: That was the last blunt paper too.
Kehlani: For real?
Belinda: Lets Go shopping. We might find better ones. I told you buy a dart or a pen for your shit.
Kehlani: i will stick to the old school
Belinda: Go bath... i m ready to go

After hours of shopping and arguing over what goes where,we got home back in time to organise our place.
We finally got everything in order. We got hungry and ordered some food to eat because Belinda felt to lazy to cook for me and today was her turn.

Kehlani: You finished my blunt paper. Go buy some more
Belinda: or.... this is an opportunity to talk to "Josh!" again.
Kehlani: Oh fuck.
Belinda: Yes . I was awake the whole time you perv. You have a crush on our neighbour.
Kehlani: No (literary trying to keep a straight face here)
Belinda: Then you are coming  with me to get some blunt paper from him

Why is she so ugh.
She knows i want to see him.