chapter 3

I do not know why i was chasing Belinda down the hall. I wanted to make it seem like i did not want to come as well....but i really wanted to.
We finally approached the door and damn i forgot i was wearing my onsie this time.
Damn you cute pjs.
Belinda starts knockng the door and i got more and more nervous

POV~Josh
Jeremiah: This is obvious that you wont get up.
Josh: (Pausing his video game) I want to but...
Jeremiah: but you always lazy
Josh: you know that is a lie
Jeremiah :(attempting to open the door) oh shut up

Jeremiah:Ohh damn mama. You must be our new neighbours. I didnt know it was not a crime to look this hot. Well i m Jeremiah?and you two are....
Belinda: Belinda and this is my baby Kehlani. You dont look that bad yourself
Jeremiah: why dont you come in?
Belinda: You wont kill us?
Jeremiah: why would we do that infront of him? (pointing at a figure like that looked like jesus)
Belinda: ok ok
Jeremiah: and your friend is hot too
Kehlani: you look like josh... a bit
Jeremiah: well we are twins
Kehlani:(well thats suprising)

I was so focused on my video game but then my stupid brother and this other girl were passing infront of me to get to the other side. When i was about to cuss them off a sweet voice said excuse me and i knew it. It was Kehlani.
I know it is weird looking at a grown lady in a bunny onsie but for some reason it shaped all of her curves. I had no idea she is that huge at the back.

Jeremiah: Bro, go get the blunt paper.
Josh: you dont smoke weed
Jeremiah: yea i know. But Kehlani does.
Oh,This is her best friend , Belinda

Well, now i know my brothers next target cause i could see how he is literary eye fucking this girl. Kehlani seemed to be interested in my game more than anyone or anything else in the room. She is cute , sexy, bhudacious and she smokes weed. I think i just got a boner from this. Oh damn i just got a boner.
I stood up as fast as i could  and took the blunt paper from my room . I sat down quckly and took a cushion to cover it up.

Josh: Here Kehlani

She stood up to get the paper but damn my boner got harder. I had to do something to chill.

Josh: do you want to play?
Kehlani: well i might beat your ass are you sure?
Josh: girls dont like games
Belinda: Haa. Tell her that and she will literary beat your ass

Kehlani stood up to take a sit next to me. Not only does she smell like weed.  She also smells like berries with a small hint of weed. I can not fall for this girl. At least she wont fall for me.

Kehlani: are you scared already?
Josh: Bring it on.

We played for hours but she kept on winning. Belinda and Jeremiah were already having a fling in his room. I was having fun and i actually liked it. All of the sudden Patricia stormed in and she sat on my lap straight.

Patricia: (kisses josh passionately ) Hey bae.
Josh: hey baby.
Patricia: Who is this 2 year old next to me?
Josh : this is...
Kehlani: i m Kehlani and it feels really good to think that i m really young looking
Josh:(laughs a bit) Kehlani is my neighbour.
Patricia:(pathetic bitch embrassing me in front of my man) Oh well i m Patricia....Joshua's girlfriend
Kehlani: well i didnt ask but sure.Joshua thank you  for the blunts and the game

When she stood up and faced the door , i just got harder and worse this time

Patricia: oh baby, if you wanted some you would have just  said so.
Kehlani: i forgot Belinda
Josh:its ok , i will tell her you went home
Kehlani: oh cool.

I was having so much fun until Patricia showed up but hey perfect timing i needed to do something with my hard third leg.