Chapter 10

Tyler's POV
I see Erika sit in her room. Her blinds closed and her attention wrapped around who knows what. "I found something in the mail for you," I tell her, she turns around. I give her the package, "Open it," I say. She carefully opens the box, and stares petrified at the thing inside.

"This is a voodoo doll," she trembles, "that looks just like me." She picks up the note attached, it reads:

Hello friend, I see you've gotten
you're first........ gift. I know you will definitely have an opinion on it. There will be more on the way, hopefully you will be around to see the last one.
Molly x

"It's that fan we met, she's after me!" Erika screams, she throws the doll across the room. I pick it up, go downstairs, throw it in the fireplace, then go back to Erika's room. "Problem solved!" I clap, trying to brighten her mood. She turns away from me, "I have gummy penguins!" I say, "Look at this red one, he's like 'watch me slay, watch me slay'," I laugh as I jiggle a the gummy penguin around.

"I'm not amused," she says, and I sigh. "Let's film a video, get your mind off this thing," I suggest. I get my camera and my phone, I click on Twitter. 'Quick! Stop what you're doing and tweet me and Erika questions for our brother and sister love advice q & slay with the hashtag #tyleranderikasqanda' I tweet. Of course I start getting hundreds of questions, and I pick my favorites.

We go to the living room and set up, Erika quickly changes and does her hair in a milkmaid braid. I start the camera, "Hi! My name is Tyler Oakley and it's time, for another, q, and slay. Today I decided to do it with Erika because this is going to be a brother and sister love advice q and a," I say.

"If you've ever wanted love advice from a fourteen year old then here you go!" Erika smiles.

"So the first question is for Erika, and Hailey asked, 'How should I ask this guy to prom?'"

"Well, when me and Tyler were little we used to impersonate people asking each other on dates so enjoy this video of us doing so."

We go to the kitchen and make up a little script. We bring the camera and start filming, "Hey, do you want a gummy penguin?" Tyler asks.

"I hate penguins."

"Well my real question was if you wanted to hang out with me on Friday night but I guess not, penguin hater."

"But I love you! Even though I've only known you for about thirty seconds!"

"Okay I'll forgive since your pretty."

We give a sarcastic hug, then go back to the living room, "Seriously though, all you need to do is be open and honest and if you get rejected jokes on the guy." I say, and we keep going until we answer about eight questions.