Chapter 3

Connor's POV
Tyler removes the silly string from his hair and face, "You guys are so damn sick!" He says. We both know he doesn't mean it. Tyler isn't like that.

"Surprise fans?" I ask, Erika and Tyler nod. We grab our phones and head out. We each put on a pair of sunglasses and a hat.

We arrive at the mall and go to Aeropostale. We take off our hats and glasses. Someone spots me, "CONNOR FRANTA!" she screams. She runs towards me, "Hi," I say. She squeals and hugs me, then does the same to Tyler.

"Can I take a picture with you guys?" She asks Tyler, "Sure what's your name?" He asks. "Molly!" She shouts, and squeezes Tyler while feeling his hair.

Erika laughs, and I do too. We take a couple of pictures with her. She is really obsessed because she was wearing a Tyler Oakley shirt. She also could name the last restaurant he went to.

She hugged me. "THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER YOU GUYS ARE MY LEGIT LIFE!!" She yells. I hug her back and she feels my face. She sort of scares me.

We meet many other sweet fans. They are the kindest people. We go back to Tyler's house and eat pizza. I love weekends with the Oakleys.
________________________
Hope you've been enjoying! Don't forget to vote.