Chapter 12

Chapter 12 012 It's very expensive for him.

    How could she have a cat? Go pick it up!

    Lin Saisai didn't understand his brain circuit, and continued to tease the cat. Half an hour later, Jiang Yuan carried out the deliciously washed Mumu, and was about to hand it to Chen Boyan, when he turned around and handed it to Lin Saisai.

    Chen Boyan, who reached out to catch the empty hand: "?"

    Lin Saisai, who was full of bumps from the incense: happy.jpg

    Jiang Yuan walked to the counter, tapped on the keyboard, found his bill, and turned the direction of the computer.

    "Brother Yan, the balance is insufficient."

    "..."

    Chen Boyan took a deep breath, holding onto the counter and wishing to beat Jiang Yuan up, "Do you have to say it at this time?" He gritted his

    teeth.

    Jiang Yuan nodded resolutely: "Small business, no credit."

    Chen Boyan glanced at Lin Saisai who looked curiously, took out his card and threw it on the counter with a dark face, "Old rules."

    "Dele."

    Jiang Yuan grinningly.

    He and Chen Boyan have known each other for a long time, and he seldom sees him deflated, but it will be seen that he can't get angry in front of Lin Saisai, so don't be too happy. After charging the card, Jiang Yuan handed it to him, and leaned closer to him, whispering, in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "So Brother Yan likes this."

    "Jiang! Yuan!" The

    latter immediately made a zipper shape.

    Chen Boyan suppressed the anger in his heart, accepted the card, and the light fragrance poured in from his side, Lin Saisai came over with Mumu in his arms, and put the cat teaser stick in his hand on the counter, "Scar... Boss, how much is this cat teaser? "

    Just call me Jiang Yuan." How could Jiang Yuan count money with her, "Don't tell me, Lin Xueba likes to play with it."

    "Not good."

    "It's okay, I have plenty." Jiang Yuan kicked the cardboard box next to his feet, looking inside the unclosed box, it was full of cat teasers of different colors. He bent down and took out a handful, and handed them all to her, as if coaxing Chen Boyan who was irritated just now, "Give it to you, I don't have many pets, I have many toys."

    From one to a handful.

    Lin Saisai looked at Chen Boyan, saw that he did not refute, and accepted it: "Then thank you, Boss Jiang     .

    "

It was not easy for Sai to hold the cat, so he directly twisted the cat and gave it to Peng Tan. Lin Saisai's arms were empty, and she was a little bit reluctant, but the cat belonged to someone else, and she didn't dare to take it back casually. The corners of her lips were bent, and she bent down into the interior of the car.

    Chen Boyan looked into his eyes.

    As soon as I was seated, the cat came back again.

    Lin Saisai smiled and looked at him, and gave him a cat teasing stick that Jiang Yuan gave him: "A gift for     Mumu     .

    " For the sake of an old classmate, I gave it. She rubbed the cat's ears.     Mu Mu has long been envious of the cat teaser.     Its front paws rested on Lin Saisai's arm, and its short nails hooked the sweater. Lin Saisai picked out the pink one from Chen Boyan's hand to tease it. Peng Tan was sitting in the co-pilot, with the screen of his mobile phone on, and he turned around and said, "Mr. Chen called just now and told you to go to the Rongsheng Hotel. Director Zhang Zhiyuan is here."     Chen Boyan didn't speak, and looked at Lin Saisai.     Lin Saisai also understood, knew that they had something to do, and said: "You can let me go at any time."     After all, you can't offend the benefactor.     Peng Tan laughed, and said in relief: "It's okay, it's a coincidence that Rongsheng and your house are on the way."     That's good.     I can still stay with Mumu for a while.