Chapter 32

Chapter 32 032 Looking forward to the arrival of screenwriter Lin.

    "I have a cat."

    Lindsay's eyes sparkled, and she was very excited that such a happy thing as picking up a cat could happen to her.

    The little black cat's eyes also had light.

    Being looked at by these beautiful eyes, Chen Boyan felt more uncomfortable. Looking down, he saw the little black cat's muddy paws landed on her sleeve, and then looked at the shriveled hair on its head. He frowned, Lift the little black cat up.

    Lin Saisai: "?" The

    little black cat lost its hotbed, its eyes became confused, and it huddled together timidly. Chen Boyan was extremely disgusted, "Dirty."

    He carried the little black cat away.

    Lindsay was afraid that his hands would not be stable, so he put his hands together and hung under the little black cat.

    Chen Boyan deliberately took the cat away, watched her follow her hand, bent his lips and smiled, and said seriously: "The wild cats picked up outdoors have a lot of bacteria on them, and they may even suffer from diseases. If you don't understand, don't hug them indiscriminately." In my arms."

    "Then I'll take it to see a doctor." Lin Saisai said, and asked him earnestly, "Can classmate Jiang's pet shop check it?"

    "No."

    Chen Boyan said, "You have to go to a regular pet shop. Pet hospital."

    Lin Saisai didn't know about these things, but thought of Mu Mu and Chen Boyan raising cats, there should be a pet hospital he knew. As if knowing what she was thinking, Chen Boyan nodded, "Yes, but you want to treat me to dinner."

    "?"

    Are you a roundworm?

    It's really not a disadvantage at all, but it also saves her from thinking about thanking gifts.

    Lindsay's bag was still in the box, she temporarily handed the little black cat to Chen Boyan, and returned to the hotel. In the night, in the cold wind, the little black cat’s eyes glowed fiercely. Chen Boyan flicked its head, “Ball.”

    Little black cat: Refuse to attack by fur color.jpg

    Said he was going to the pet hospital, but Chen Boyan drove directly to Jiang Yuan's shop, Lin Saisai looked at him puzzled. The latter smiled slightly, and said seriously, "I forgot to tell you, Jiang Yuan's family also has a pet hospital."

    "..."

    She could use speechless to describe her mood at the moment, Chen Boyan was truly amazing.

    "Yo, honorable guests, both of you." Jiang Yuan came out from the inside, holding a cat of unknown breed in his arms, and when he saw them, he joked. Then he saw Chen Boyan mentioning the little black cat, "Here, Mu Mu's illegitimate child?"

    Lin Sai said thankfully that he didn't drink any water.

    Chen Boyan was used to his nonsense, so he said directly, "Pick it up and do a checkup."

    "Oh, fine."

    Jiang Yuan put the cat in his hand into the cage, and touched the little golden retriever that was rubbing over in the cage next to him. He took the little black cat in his hand.

    "It's really black." He was amused by the hair, "You have great eyesight." The

    little black cat suffered a second attack.