Chapter 30

Chapter 30 030 The distance between lips suddenly narrowed. ...

    Gently soft on the lips.

    Chen Boyan was absent-minded for a few seconds, his Adam's apple rolled a few times, and the cheek held by her fingertips was slightly hot.

    The thin lips did not dare to move.

    After Lindsay finished kissing in a daze, sleepiness hit him, and she hit his jaw with her head, and fell into a drowsy sleep, her light breath brushing over the side of his bare neck.

    In the shadow, the cold white quietly turned red, spreading to the earlobe. Chen Boyan felt his mouth was dry, and he licked his lips, as if there was still that soft fragrance.

    "Fuck!"

    Zheng Xiaobing, who followed behind and witnessed the whole process, stared like copper bells, watching Lin Saisai kiss Chen Boyan through a mask, and fainted too soon after the kiss. In order to prevent him from getting angry and being thrown away by others, Zheng Xiaobing bit the bullet and explained to Lin Saisai, "She was drunk and thought she was hugging me." Did she

    mean to kiss on purpose?

    After all, he asked her to kiss her not long ago.

    Chen Boyan hummed inexplicably, his brows and eyes were clear, and the end of his eyes curled a little, "She can kiss."

    Zheng Xiaobing didn't understand.

    But before she was given time to react, the parking boy stopped the car, and Chen Boyan carried Lin Saisai into the back seat, and was about to pull her arm down when someone suddenly tightened it. He was hooked by her arms and leaned down, propped one hand on top of her head so as not to press her down, and the tip of his nose was her seductive sweet fragrance.

    After the race, Lindsay slept on his back on the car seat, his waist slightly arched towards him, and his chest was soft and upright.

    The slender neck stretched into a line.

    Chen Boyan looked down and saw this provocative scene, his eyes were burning hot, and his thin lips were pursed again and again.

    Really defenseless.

    He was slightly suffocated, his eyes fixed on her full red lips, and he pursed his lips, as if he could still feel the softness.

    "Cough—"

    Zheng Xiaobing was blown by the wind and coughed.

    Chen Boyan regained his senses, suppressed his charming thoughts, and raised his hand to hold her wrist. The girl's wrist bones were slender, and her skin was as smooth as jade, and he rubbed it with his fingertips. Lin Saisai didn't sleep soundly, he hummed twice, turned his face to the back of the chair, his wrist bones slipped from his palm, and his black hair spread out.

    The strings in my heart collapsed tightly.

    Chen Boyan took a deep breath to calm himself down, but the broken string still couldn't find a broken node.

    He backed out stiffly.

    The coldness in the night wind woke him up, Chen Boyan undid a button, and there was imperceptible redness in his eyes.

    Zheng Xiaobing looked at him suspiciously.

    Chen Boyan signaled her to get on the car, Zheng Xiaobing didn't dare to delay, got on the car quickly, saw the clothes that fell on the ground, picked them up and covered Lin Saisai. Standing in the cold wind, he reached for the pocket of his trousers, but failed to find a cigarette. He rubbed his black hair irritably, and finally covered his lips with one hand, and the corners of his eyes were flushed red.