Who needs love?

Chapter 1

I tightened my belt buckle, I wanted to look nice the day, today was the day I would be close to touching One Direction! I almost fell on my knees of the thought of it. I was wearing a white lace blouse with pink skinny jeans. My hair was parsley curled with a blue bow on top. My hair was naturally strait and I thought I would change it up for today. I slipped on my black heels and looked at myself on the mirror. I poofed my hair and walked out the door.

I walked into my friends Toyota and sat down. I was so excited to be going, but I don't think I didn't even need to tell my best friend Ashley, she could see through my like a window. "Ready?"Ashley smirked. "Of course I am!!!" I practically shouted. She put the key in the slot and turned it sideways. "Just so we are clear, Niall is mine!" She justified. "Okay but hands off of Harry." I told her. We were driving on our way to London airport. That was were One Direction would be coming out from. The thought of Zayns eyes, Louis bubbly personality, Liam's maturity, Niall's voice and Harry's dimples. Oh how I loved those dimples. I almost fell to the ground thinking about it but I was safe in my seat belt..

"We're here Quinn." Ashley said waving her hand in front of my face to get my attention. I looked at her face looking oblivious and I realized she wanted my attention. I took my head phone out and pushes the door open. Right there I saw the air port and everyone around it. "Hold my hand, hold my hand!" I said waving my hand to Ashley's. she held a grasp of my hand as we were both holding each other stable. Our faces were both in shock as we approached the crowd. I found a spot to squeeze into to get a better view of One direction. Luckily, I was small so I could fit into the small gap. There was a small path that the paparazzi would surround. I never went to one of these, I'm not sure what to do all I know is that I'm meeting 1D! I thought of all the futures that could happen when I saw them, either I would faint, or grab one and they would think I'm completely crazy. I think I'll stick with plan C even thought I don't have one but it's better that A&B. All the paparazzi went silent. This was the moment, I didn't know what to feel. I don't think I was prepared for this moment because almost pissing myself was not in my dreams. Suddenly, there they were, they all had sun glasses on but I already knew what there eyes look like. They were perfect, the man or men of my dreams. I stood there, in awe. 'It's one One Direction!!' I kept repeating in my head. I pinched myself so I knew this wasn't a dream. "Ow!" I silently screamed. No one heard my whisper because all you could here is the flashes and the paparazzi saying one words I didn't understand. I stood there and inched forward and suddenly, I was trampled on, feet of different kinds and different shoe prints. All stomping on me, they didn't care what I was or if I was human. It hurt so much, every shoe print was on every part of my body. I screamed out I agony. "OWWW!! HELP ME!!!" I screamed I knew no one would hear me but the pain was so bad it was the only thing I could do they just kept coming and coming and the pain was unbearable. Suddenly, a large hand held a grasp of my hand and pulled my out of the crowd, it was not Ashley, it was a man. But who was it??

<<Harry's POV>>

I was walking with the lads, steps away from the bus, when I heard someone scream. It sounded like a girl, screaming for help. I didn't tell the boys but I had to help her. I looked back and saw a small girl, screaming under the paparazzi. I ran as fast as I could to save her, I reached my hand into their body's and held a small hand, female shape. I pulled her out to stop her pain. I pulled her out into the space were no one would stand. She fell to her knees and put her hands on her face, she was still crying, she looked like she was in so much pain. She looked so small and fragile, like a small like fairy. I got down on my knees and cupped her cup and pulled her head up to see her face. She winced at me pulling her up. "Hey, are you okay?" I said worried. I looked in her eyes. They were brown, she was so beautiful, I never felt this was about a girl before. We both stared at each other for a couple seconds. I think she was looking at me because I was famous, I was looking at her because she is like no other girl that I have seen before. This was no ordinary crush. We both snapped out of it when I held her hand and brig her up to her feet. She was looking down and a giant smile on my face, which made me smile, it was contagious. I had out my hand under her beautiful face. "Hi, I'm Harry!" "I know who you are." She mumbled happily. Everything she did made me smile even more. "I'm Quinn." She said looking up.

She looked so shy. And so cute. Shut up consciousness, I don't know her! But she was so cute! She still looked in pain but not as bad as she was before. She held a weak smile but I could see she wanted to smile bigger. I looked at her body and her face again.

She was covered in scrapes and bruises all over her. My smile fell as I realized how much she would feel. "Oh my god." I said worried. She touched her face and winced. "It's fine." She almost whispers.

"No it's not, come." I took her hand she didn't try to move back and that made me feel like she trusted me, it felt good. I pulled her into the bus as we stepped up into the bus. This feel of her hand was different. It was like it fit perfectly. Did I now believe in love in first sight..?