Who needs Love

Chapter 5

<<Quinn's POV>>

We were on the middle of watching our movie skyfall when Ashley finally got off the phone with Niall.

"Finally!" Said Harry

"Look who's talking!" Said Ashley pointing at us.

I didn't realize that Harry and I were up close together and our arms touching. We both moved farther away from each other realizing what happened. I'm afraid I'm letting Harry in. Harry quickly broke the silence.

"How about we let the lads come!" Said Harry

"Yeah!" Said Ashley and I

"So I'm going to be meeting One Direction" Said Ashley looking up.

"Is she okay?" Asked Hary.

****

Zayn, Harry, Louis, Niall and I were watching other movie while Ashley was flirting with Liam.

"Il be right back, il get ice cream!" Ashley skipped into the kitchen.

"IM SO SCARED!" Said Liam. "This chick is freaking me out!"

I let out a small laugh. "She just likes you!" Liam still looked terrified. "I am temped to throw my shoe at her!" Liam whispered. "....." She whole room when silent. "What the actual fuck Liam." I asked.

****

All the boys were talking when I reached into my pocked and found I slip of paper. It was the paper that had Harry's number on it. I wanted to ask him to go out but I didn't want to do it in front of everybody. I had an idea.

"I'm just going to go to the washroom" I said. "TMI!" Said Louis.

I walked into the bathroom and sat at the counter top. I took out my phone and dialled. I could here the ringing from the other room. "Hello?" He said.

"Hey it's Quinn, don't say if it is me cause it is. Don't say why but if I asked you out out there then the boys would be all like 'Ooo Harry's got a girlfriend!' So just we could go out to dinner tonight just me and you and we can go to the keg?" I said quickly.

"Uh," I think he was taking a while to sink in. "Yeah! Yeah totally!" I could picture the smile on his face. I hung up and walked out of the bathroom, I must have looked weird because I wasn't very good at lying. I walked out trying to keep my smile down but I could see Harry smiling and looking down trying to do the same as me.

"Are you guys up to something?" Asked Niall.

****

I slipped into my dress and zipped up the back. I walked to the mirror and put my earrings on. I put my hair in a bun and walked to the door. Ashley was at soccer practice so I wouldn't get noticed looking this nice. I slipped my feet into my pink heels and walked out the door. I saw Harry's car with Harry in it but no fans around, probably they thought this is the last place he would be. I opened the door and stepped into the car. Harry was wearing a beanie and sun glasses, but a very nice suit.

"You look beautiful, love." Said Harry.

"You look pretty smashing yourself!" I complement back. He let out a chuckle and drove away.

****

We were sitting at a very fancy table eating steak. I guess Harry put a word in with the Manager. He took if his Beanie and his sunglasses. We were in the middle of eating when Harry wanted to play a game. He leaned in close and said. "What's their story?" Said Harry looking at a couple.

"Hmm" I said. "I think that it's their third date, first one was okay but the second one was terrible. And the girl decided to give him a second chance. But it's not going very well." I said. The girl at the table looked really not interested. Harry started mimicking the voice of him even thought we can't hear him. "There are potatoes, on my fork!" Harry said matching the lip patters of the man. We both tried to hold back laughter. I tried. "That's nice Jimmy, but now I have to go fart in a shoe box." Harry and I were trying so hard to hold back laughter. "This was fun." He said. "Much fun," I said holding his hand.