Who needs love?

Chapter 4

I stepped down the stairs to my front door. Who would be here at 2 am? I forced open the door with the energy I had at only 2 in the morning. I saw Harry, standing there at 2 am, bags under his eyes and his hands in his pj pockets. "What are you doing here?" I said. I stepped outside and closed the door lightly behind me to not wake up Ashley with our talking.

"Niall snores like a goose." He said with a strait face.

We began to chuckle and come up to laughing. We were both smiling like crazy. "I remembered your address and our bus is parked outside a hotel near your house-" I cut him off. "Hotel inn?" I question slumping on my right leg. "Yeah that. Well I was wondering if you could-" I cut him off again "I understand, come in!" I said.

I slowly creaked the door open, Ashley was a light sleeper. I snuck Harry into our spare bedroom. "Whore." Said Ashley. I let a chuckle mixes with a surprise tone.

"Slut." I responded

She chucked too. I opened the closet and pulled out a duvet and a pillow for Harry to sleep on. I opened the door and Harry was so shy, he stemmed like a lost puppy or how I did when I was in a jewelry store, I would not touch anything. "Here." I tossed Harry the pillow and duvet. "And Harry.." I said. His head raised from the floor to my eyes, his look made me flinch. "Make yourself at home." I smiled at him. It seems like a weight was off his shoulders. I climbed into my bed and suddenly I felt so tired, like I could sleep again.

****

<<Harry's POV>>

I woke to the smell of breakfast, I was a little drowsy when I woke up. Probably that I was up early in the morning. I remembered how nice she was for letting me stay here. Most girls would try to rape me or girls who didn't know me would yell 'CREEP' and run away. But like I said to myself and the lads, she was different.

I rose up out of the bed and stepped onto the floor.

I stepped out of the room with the aroma of breakfast swiped me face. I walked into the kitchen when seeing Ashley and Quinn throwing flour at each other with three plates of bacon, eggs, home fries and toast. She had three glasses of orange juice of each side of the plates.

I couldn't help but smile. They were throwing flour around like they had no care in the world, they were trying to block out the others flour but still throwing it. I think girls hear me laugh because they stopped and giggled slightly. "Sorry, no pancakes today." Said Quinn. They all bursted out into laughter. I couldn't help myself but I laughed with them. We all grabbed a plate and I sat down at the dinning table. Ashley and Quinn were on the couch and there plates were on the coffee table. Ashley motioned me to come and sit with them.

I was starting to find the real Quinn.

<<Quinn's POV>>

Harry seemed that Ashley and I are the girly girls, but we were not the normal friends.

I put down my cutlery and walked to the washroom, I knew that Ashley would keep Harry enjoyed. Her happiness would rub off of her, she was a bundle of joy and never got mad at anyone, she would participate at any school fundraiser. She was a kind soul.

Ashley had a really though time thoroughly her childhood, her parents would never pay attention to anything she did. And when they died, her grandparents had to take her in, after her grandpa died it seemed she was lost for a couple years, but when she was older, she knew it was time to move on. She was really close to her papa as she would call grandpa, he would bring her to the park and read hey a story every night. Even I missed him, Ashley was like a sister, so I would call her aunts my aunts and so on.

I started to think about Harry, how I could be letting him in, I never let anybody in. The only person I would trust is Harry I went back inside the living room when I saw Harry and Ashley laughing at each other. I could only put on a smile was I walked into the most happy room in the world.

<<Ashley's POV>>

Harry and I were fooling around when Quinn was in the 'wash room'. I could tell when there was something wrong with her, and if there was a problem, I would know what it was. Quinn was afraid to let someone in. She was afraid she would be broken after a while. She had trust issues. But I loved her either way!

Harry and I were using whip cream on our toast, we called it, 'La poof de toast.' We hadn't had much time to think of a name. Quinn came out of the bathroom looking better, I knew a laughter or cheer would perk her up. We spent breakfast watching wipeout and eating our breakfast.

Harry's phone rang. "Mind if I take this?" We both nodded our heads to tell him to take the phone call. He stepped out of the room into the hallway.

"Hey wanna go out and rent a movie and make popcorn after this?"she said throwing a home fry in her mouth.

I nodded fast and a large smile.

We both heard Harry chuckle down the hall as he was on the phone. "Bet you 25 cents that he is talking with the boys." I bet Quinn.

"Deal." Said Quinn shaking my hand.

Harry came back into the room with a giant smile on his face.

"Just talked to the lads." Said Harry.

Just then, Quinn gave me 25 cents. I felt a sense of pride.

"Uh, Ashley." Said Harry

"Niall wants to meet you!"