Bio/info

Monkey D Luffy 

(he look like his post time skip but with without his scar in the middle)

Age:17 

Haki (Advanced Armament Haki, Observation haki and conqueror's haki

(Looks similar to kaido devil fruit but with different colors)

Devil fruit: Serpent-Serpent Fruit model: Dragon King

Description: This fruit enables the user to turn into to a Dragon or hybrid form. It said it will be as large as 20-100 meters or more depending on the users age. and when the user grows older his/her Zoan form will grow as well. It help the boost the user of his/her physical abilities able to do thing that the user couldn't do before. The user gain the ability to control or create storms anywhere or anytime. And even with out wings the user of this fruit can fly by controlling the air as they glide or swim through the air like serpent does in the water.

Powers and Abilities:

Master Swordsman (Luffy has been training his blade since he was a child)

Serpent Serpent Fruit Model: Dragon King:

Enhanced senses (Zoan users gain the senses of their respective animals)

Breath Attack, Heat Manipulation, and Fire Manipulation (Luffy can generate fire blasts from his mouth, he can heat up in his dragon or hybrid to melt anything around him)

Tranformation and Natural Weaponry (Luffy can tranform into a full dragon and a human-dragon hybrid)

Flight (via dragon form)

Regeneration (Luffy can regenerate broken bones and heal stab wound quickly)

Air Manipulation (Luffy can control the air around him, to help him fly)

Weather Manipulation (Luffy can create storms and manipulate the weather, creating powerful thunderstorm to destroy his enemy)

Equipment: (Soul Reaper)