Shigaraki or Dabi X Reader

Art work is not mine

CONTAINES
Smut
Emotions (ooo scary)
Blowjob
Nothing too kinky in this one

[You aren't dating Dabi more like friends with benefits Dabi wants to be more but has a hard time trying to tell you that. You are apart of the L.O.V. You are over 18. Rest is up to you. The 1st one is if you go with other guy the beginning starts off the same.]

[For all of you inpatient people smut starts at ♡]

You liked Dabi you knew that. But sometimes your emotions got the best of you. You had wanted to tell Dabi that you wanted to be more. More then a friend with benefits. Dabi had a hard time expressing his emotions you knew that. So you thought it would be a good idea to tell him how you feel and stop beating around the bush. Which did not go how you planed somehow you two got into an argument. In the heat of the moment Dabi said that he could never love you. You were just to help him when he was horny nothing else you just left. You knew you should not feel like this you didn't even have time to tell him how you felt. He wanted to go after you he wanted to tell you he didn't mean it. But he told himself it was better this way. Dabi sat down on his bed and thought to himself. If you two were more then friends with benefits he would end up hurt you one way or another the last thing he wanted was to hurt you. But by the way you left his room he knew he aready did. You deserved better then this better then him he knew that. He told himself that. He never ment to fall in love with you. But yet he found himself happy anytime you came over to talk or chill. He didn't want to losses you even if you two would never be more then friends. He was okay with that he just want you in his life. But mabye it was better if you stayed away from him. After all how could ever love someone like him. He wanted to make it up to you.

You sat in your room wondering what to do. You know you should just avoid him but you really wanted to mess with him to get back. You knew you could not change the way he felt but to say it the way he did. You were going to do one last thing before you don't talk to him. Just then twice came in you room. "Boss said there's a meeting let's go. Don't come." "Okay." You said twice left to go tell the others there was a meeting. It was like perfect timing you knew just how you were going to get Dabi back. You walked out of your room you were the second to last person to get there Dabi was the last. You said down next to Shigaraki. You were all siting down with table in front. There was a paper it. Shigaraki started to explain his plan. You started to mess with his bule hair. He stopped talking for a moment then started again. His hair was surprisingly soft. Soon you stopped and put your head on his shoulder insted and closed your eyes. You just listen to the sound of his voice. You could feel Dabis eyes staring at you. Somehow you fell asleep when you woke up you were in your room. You rubbed your eyes and got out of bed. You went out into the bar's living room thing. "Don't hurt her." You stopped. You knew that voice it was Dabi but who was he talking to. "Go away." Well that answered you question. He was talking to Shigaraki. You could hear Dabi walk away you hid in the open door Dabi walked past without seeing you.

You walked out and into the bar. Shigaraki turn to you. "Look who findly woke up." He said. "How did I get into bed?" You asked him. "Once you fell asleep I put you in your bed." He said as he turned back to his drink and take a sip. You sat down next to him and started talking with him. He was nice kinda. Mabye you two could be frinds one day. "You know Dabi cares about you." Shigaraki said. "I don't want to talk about him. Why would you even bring him up?" You asked. "Cause before you came out here he told me to treat you well and not to hurt you." Shigaraki informed you. "Like he would ever care." You said. "Just thought you would like to know. It's not like I care what he wants." He told you before talking another sip of his drink. "Well it was nice talking to you but I am going to my room. Let's talk again soon." You tell him he nodded you goodbye. You get up and leave you go to your room. That is how it was for a while you and Shigaraki would have talked about day and what not. "Good night shiggy." You said. "Night to you to." He says. You and him have become close friends. Dabi on on other hand looked more and more upset evertime he say you with him.. but you did not care you would not talk to him and Shigaraki would not put you two on missions together. As you walked out you see Dabi as much as you would like to ignore him like you have been doing. He was in the same hall as where your room was. You were going to walk past him but Shiggy come up behind you. "If you don't want to talk to him come to my room." He told you. You looked behind you and nodded your head. You followed him to his room ignoring Dabi behind you.

Once you got to his room you sat down on his bed and he went to get gloves so what he touch would not tuen to dust. It covered his pinky and rong finger the rest of his fingers were exposed. He sat down next to you. He got out two controllers and handed you one. You two started to play together after a few round you lean your head back. "What wrong?" He askes looking at you. "I can't stop thinking about Dabi. But I want to." You tell him. He puts down his controlr and walked over to you. "Let me help you forget him." He says.

♡ He stared to kiss you. You gave in you wanted someone who you as something more then just sex.
The kiss gets more intense and turned into a steamy makeout sesaon. You didn't even realize when he took you shirt off. He pushed you onto the bed. He started to touch you boobs and mess with them. You leaned your head back into the bed sheets enjoying the feeling. You reached up and took off his shirt. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't even remember him name." He told you before kissing you again not giving you time to respond. He took his kneen and rubbed it agents the wetness growing between you legs.

After he took you breath away literally he got up and off of you. He took off your pants and panties. He loved how wet you were for him. He sat there for a minute loving the you look naked on HIS bed desperate HIS cock. "You want my cock so bad don't you." He said. "Yes I do. Please let me have it." You begged. He smiled as He sat back. "Then come get it." He said. You went over to him and took his pants. You could see his bulge thight his black boxers (or Eraserhead boxers cause as we all know he is a badass). You took his cock in hand and gave it a good few pumps. He could feel his eyes on you wanting your mouth on him. You slowly put him in your mouth. He moaned enjoying the warm feeling. Soon you started to bob you head on him. You grabbed his thighs for support.

You dragged you touong along his shaft as best you could. You kept this up soon messing with his balls with a hand to add to the feeling. You could taste the precum but he pulled you off before he could finish. You look at him wondering why he stiped you. "What's wrong?" You asked. "I want to finish in you. Now get on your belly." You did as he said you turned over now you belly was on bed. "Ready?" He asked. "Yes." You said. He slamed into you from behind. He held you hands. You adjusted to his size. You went slow at first then speed up his speed. "Y-yeah this is what I n-nedded." He mumbled out. You gripted the bed sheets as you moaned out. He was shaking the bed along with you. You were sure that someone would hear. But right now it was hard to think of things other then his cock in you.

Your kind was starting to go blank with pressure. You were a moaning mess. Shigaraki speed up his pace. His trust were starting to get sloppy. "Ah~ y-yes f-faster." You moaned. Shigaraki did speed up his pase. "Ahh~" He moaned out with you. You pushed your hips back into him. Soon he cumed in you filling you up with his seed. He turned you over to get a better view. He smiled to himself he loved the way you looked now full of HIS seed. He got a rag and cleaned you off. You then fell next to you and you both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

After that you two started dating. Dabi stopped trying to get in your way. He moved on and was with another girl but you couldn't help but to notestes that he was not the same way with her as he was with you but you did not care you were with someone who cared about you.

Word count: 1729

[Check story description to see if requests are open. Ask for a scenario and a character and I might do it]