Rise and Shine

Enid awoke to birds chirping out her window and soft sunlight pouring into her room. When she opened her eyes, she saw she still had Wednesday in her arms. Enid blushed and realized she didn't wanna let go. Enid rested her head on Wednesday's shoulder and waited for her to wake up.

Not long after, she felt Wednesday lightly pull away, and Enid did the same. Wednesday got up and rubbed her eyes before noticing Enid smiling at her.

"Rise and shine Wednesday! I hope you slept well even with my uh... distraction. Nevermind that! Today I have so many fun things planned while you're here in San Francisco!"

Wednesday stared at Enid uncomfortably while she said this, but she began to speak,

"I truly question if you have anything that could truly impress me. I'm not an easy tourist to impress."

Wednesday replied in a morning voice

Enid rolled her eyes with a smile and said,

"I wouldn't underestimate me if I were you, I've put lots of thought into this, and I came up with things I knew you'd like."

Wednesday gave Enid a strange stare but nodded after a while.

Enid suddenly started to sniff the air, and she could smell wafting from the kitchen below,

"BACON! CMON WEDNESDAY BREAKFAST IS READY!"

Enid grabbed Wednesday's hand and dragged her down the stairs to where the amazing scent was coming from.

As Enid entered the kitchen along with Wednesday, they both saw Enid's mother cooking bacon and ham.

"Oh, hello girls! Wednesday, honey, I hope you don't mind double meat! It's a werewolf thing. Y'know we need to eat meat and-"

"Yes, I'm completely aware. Enid likes to tell me how much she enjoys it."

Wednesday interrupted.

"Oh well, eat up girls! I need to go run some errands, but I expect you'll be out in the city huh Enid?"

Enid's mother said with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes we will! I have so much planned." Enid replied, smiling wide.

"Alright, well be careful. Bye girls!"

And just like that, Enid's mother was out the door.

While Enid took a bite of her bacon, Wednesday noticed something that caught her eye.

"Enid, open your mouth again," Wednesday ordered

"Uhh, okay?" Enid did as she was told and Wednesday stepped closer. Wednesday studied Enid's teeth, and she noticed her fangs had gotten way bigger along with her molars.

"Are your werewolf teeth coming in?" Wednesday asked.

"Yeah! They came in really fast after I wolfed out for the first time. Don't you just love them?"

Enid replied happily.

"Hm, yes they probably bring lots of pain. What's your bite force? 500 PSI? 600 PSI?"

Enid laughed and replied in a cocky tone saying,

"Ha, try 900 PSI."

Wednesday smiled slightly.

"Very fascinating."

Wednesday sat down again and took a bite of the seared ham. When Enid and Wednesday were finished eating, it was time to go out into the city.

"Are you ready for fun Weds?" Enid said loudly.

Wednesday nodded and Enid opened the door for Wednesday. They then stepped outside to begin the day.

AN: ( so sorry for the short chapter guys new one coming soon!)