Seven Minutes in Heaven (SMUT)

Being at this party, full of life, feeling like I was so young again; It was a blast, but then the one thing I wasn't so good at came along. Party games. Personal ones.

Beer pong? Better believe I could play. Darts, video games, anything I could handle, but when we all sat down and started playing, never have I ever, that's when all the hiccups came.

"I think you are just over thinking this," Trent laughed, "Literally just say something you have never done!"

"But don't be boring!" Chuck blurted, taking a sip of his drink, Orange agreeing:

"What they said."

"Okay," I smirked, laughing and admitting "Never have I ever had an orgasm."

Trent raised his hand along them, then realized what I said; "Wait, what did you just say?"

"You heard me," I sipped, "What? You guys said don't be boring!"

"I know you're not a virgin," Trent laughed, shocked by what I said, "How is that possible?!"

"Faked it. Didn't want to make my ex feel bad," I confessed, trying to change the subject, "Okay, Yuta you're turn."

Yuta was so innocent, making us all laugh when he slowly stood up and said, "Ight, I'm gonna head out."

Thankfully, I was able to change the subject and went back to the beer pong table, showing everyone how you truly play. After some more drinking and goofing off, one of my girls ran up to me, pulling me over to a circle on the floor.

"What's this?"

"Seven minutes in heaven," She had no good intentions, pointing to the small room that was going to be used for it, "I'm not sitting here alone."

"Only for you," I sighed, sitting down criss cross, taking a big gulp of my drink.

"Spin that sucker!" Chuck laughed, letting Trent being the one to spin it.

They gave it a few spins and it didn't dare to come near me. I was still being lively and talked to some friends who walked past, having them bring me another drink, till my attention was finally caught:

"Ohhhhhh shit!"

I quickly looked to see the bottle.

Chuck and Me.

He had this little crazy smile that he'd always make, signaling to me. For shits and giggles, I stood up, grabbing his hand:

"If he comes back in pieces, don't say I didn't warn you guys."

"Take it easy on him! He's my best friend!" Trent joked, my friend scoffing:

"Like she would fuck Chuck!"

I dragged Chuck into the room laughing, shutting the door. Seven Minutes and counting.

"Wanna drink?" I offered, assuming that we weren't going to do anything until a kiss smacked me hard, about making me spill my drink till he took it, sitting it down, "Chuck-"

"What?" He giggled, "It is called seven minutes in heaven."

I couldn't believe that he kissed me, but at the same time, it was and I liked it, was craving more. This sexy look in his eyes made my heart beat faster, blood running hot and fast. For a moment, I listened to how loud the music was.

There was no way no one could hear us and that's when a mischievous smile appeared on my face, making Chuck's grow:

"I don't know how it's gonna be heaven when you're hotter than hell."

I took him by the face, kissing him hard, tongues dancing and exploring while my hands began to wonder, rushing when he said:

"Remember earlier when you said that you never had an orgasm? That you had to fake it?"

"What about it?" I giggled, hand slipping into his jeans and stroking his cock, hard as a rock, biting his lip while stroking it softly, "Think you can get me off that quick? You're crazy."

They set a timer by the door and there was still some time left and Chuck saw too, "Better hurry and let me have the chance."

Moving like lighting, I threw off my shorts and panties, sitting back on the couch with my legs wide open, inviting him, "Show me what you got."

Time was running out, so he didn't play around, taking a stance between my legs to hold himself properly, making me gasp out loud hard, cock pushing slow at first then slamming right in.

"You might want to hang onto something," He chuckled, truly working as hard as he could, holding my legs up by my ankles, pounding away.

"Oh my god!" I whined, overloaded with pleasure already, feeling adjusted only for my walls to clamp up tighter, handfuls of the couch cushion while my sweet spot was being hammered.

This was new and incomprehensible from how fast he was going. I've almost been to that point before, but getting this close to it for the first time, knowing it was going to happen, it was a lot to process. Brain so fried that all I could was scream his name.

"Now I know you were telling the truth earlier," He acknowledge, smiling with dirtier intentions, "Look at you. Never seen you be such a mess before. Screaming my name already."

"You're just so-" I tried, ending up moaning louder, able to feel all of his cock so deep, getting a new angle when he leaned down to kiss:

"What? Didn't expect me to fuck you this good? This fast?"

"No," I admitted, holding the back of his neck, "But you're so damn good, Chuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

He looked back for another quick moment, seeing the time growing shorter, doubling his efforts. I was scratching at his neck, body losing control with sudden jerks. I didn't know what was happening, it was overwhelming, but so good, blasted into lust and bliss when I cried:

"Chuck, I think I am cuming!"

He stood up straight to watch for himself, spreading my legs wider, groaning with a smile when I shook hard, gushing around him, breathless while he fucked me through it, making sure I felt ever nerve, jerk, all the pleasure being dragged.

"Made you squirt on the first try," He spoke proudly, enjoy his last few thrusts, "Damn, Y/N."

"C-Chuck," I panted, legs sore when I finally let them down, "I don't know if I can go back out there."

"Sorry, but we only had seven minutes," He looked back at the time again, seeing there was a minute left, "Got done just in time."

"I really hope the music was loud enough to cover up that screaming," I laughed, sitting up.

Chuck offered me his hand, helping me take care of myself so we could hopefully, put on a show as if nothing happened. But I wasn't done just yet. Ten seconds were left and before he got to the door, I yanked him back, kissing him hard, growling:

"This isn't over. You got the better of me and I will get the better of you."

"You'll get the chance because after that," He kissed back, taking a handful of my ass, "This ass is mine."