Chapter 7 - Finally, explaining.

Hello, it's your failure of an author who literally left their readers for months.
I'm back with a chapter, and honestly, I almost forgot about this book since it's been ages, I'm trying to remember the little details of this story,(im so sorry)(pls dont kill me)

Anyways, let's get on with the story!

Aizawa pov

I eye him again, and I must say that his hair reminds me of that idiot Hisashi

"Sigh, hm how should I explain this..." I wondered as I scratched my chin.

"Uhm, mister Aizawa. Are you alive?" The kid asked looking at me while trying to touch me only for his finger to go straight through.

"Hm, on the verge of it, I guess."  "Oh, uhh, sorry for asking..?" He said, obviously having inner turmoil. "So, you are basically not from this world to put it shortly."

"..."

"..."

"What."

"Are you saying there is another world out there?" The kid asked slowly turning his head to me.

"-Well yeah, where do you think quirks come from?"

Next thing I knew he was lying on his bed while hugging his knees, brain over-heating. "So you're saying that there is a place humans haven't discovered yet and it's a place where literal quirks are made so that means there are beings that are on top of the food chain? how strong are they? how do they make quirks? do they also have quirks? how are the-" "Ok wait- kid stop"

"Has he really been hiding it from you all this time?" He sat up quickly staring at me, I arched my eyebrow. "So?" 

"I'm sorry but who is this he you are talking about? Do I know them?" He asked intensely staring at me. "Also how would I know this is all true do you have proof?" "Of course I have proof, but I won't show it to you yet because you are not ready yet, literally."

"...Anyways, who is this he?" He asked calming down- kind of.

"Your father."

"Eh?"

"EHH?"

"ARE YOU SAYING THAT MY FATHER IS FROM ANOTHER WORLD?" Hm, this kid catches on quickly.

"Yes, and please don't scream it out loud," I said pushing his shoulders down to make him sit.

"HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO TOUCH ME?"

"Kid, stop screaming. Please" Your literal voice is my weakness so stop screaming.

I slowly recover from his outburst and breathed a sigh

"A-ahem, sorry- for that- But! You're saying that my father is from another world? If he is, why are we here in this world if we're from another?--Gasp* Don't tell me my mother is also from another world?" He asked terrified at the last question.

"To put it simply, me, you, and your father escaped from the other world because it went to shit... And we couldn't stop it," I said looking away, reminiscing the beauty and horrors that happened...

"That's... Terrible." No shit.

"Wait so that means you are related to me?" "No, I'm not related to you. I am merely a protector to your highness."

"If you're my protector, then why didn't you protect me from my, bullies?" He asked head hanging low. "Funny cus I wanted to but can't because I couldn't interact with the physical world." I sighed, looking at him for a reaction. "But you're here, and you literally just touched me a while ago." He asked dumbfounded.

"So you see, I am here because you got stronger. How? Because you used your power. How? Remember that you used your power three times? The first time you used your power in the balcony was when my physical consciousness was awoken, and the second time made me become able to communicate with you, at first you could only hear in-audible whispers and such, but as time passed by you could fully hear me. And the third time made me able to have a physical appearance like this." 

"Plus, I have been protecting you ever since my physical consciousness was awoken, protecting you spiritually."

"Hu-" "Why do I need to protect you spiritually? Remember I said the other world went to shit when we came here your father and I couldn't close the gateway properly leaving a crack in space and time. So yeah those little demons followed us here. And ever since you used your power, you've been excreting an aura that mortals couldn't smell. So non-mortals could smell you and they have been hunting you from time to time."

"I- Wait sorry info overload-" 

"I excrete a what? And what hunts me? An-" 

"So long story short you are not from here." I said finally shutting him up "You don't need to know about the hunting part" "But --" "No buts your highness. I'm afraid I must go now, I wish you the best of luck. But before I go, please confirm my name"

"Your name? Isn't it Mister Aizawa" "Alright if you ever need me just call me using that name. Once again I wish you the best of luck in everything, goodbye." The clouds of dust that formed him seemed to dissipate and return to where they belonged, with one last bow he was gone.

Izuku pov

Wow. Just like that huh? What a crazy day-- "Oy! Where's my dinner?!" 

OH #@$^% I FORGOT TO MAKE DINNER.

"Gah!-FU- HOLD ON MA'AM I DOZED OFF A LITTLE AND FORGOT TO COOK DINNER" I yelled struggling to keep my thoughts straight while rolling off the bed and stumbling to the kitchen to meet an angry Inko.

Sigh, this is gonna be a long night.

i started this chapter last year and finished it today im so sorry💀hope you had fun(?)(pls dont kill me)(why is this book getting views)(thank you tho)