Prologue

"You're going to die if you keep this shit up!" a deep voice roared against the pounding bass of the nightclub. But the young man could barely hear him. Or he just didn't want to hear him. The endless scolding would await him tomorrow morning regardless, along with a terrible headache.

People danced exuberantly, tightly and vulgar. No one seemed to think about tomorrow, so why should he? He was free. At least for tonight. At least for a few carefree moments. He threw up his glass, spilling some of the cold liquid over his wrist and let out a liberated shout of victory, but the music drowned it out unnoticed.

This night belonged to him alone. He conquered it, like a brutal king. Merciless, as if it was his birthright. And if he had to die for it, so be it. He turned to his companion, who was eyeing him, with a worried look upon his face. He ignored it and smiled his million dollar smile .

"I know!"

But what he didn't know is that across town, at the exact same time, someone would hear the exact same words.

"You're going to die if you keep this shit up!" the young girl shouted, her eyes wide, filled with an outspoken terror. But the young man had no time for something like that. He knew what he was doing and - more importantly - why . Even if he wasn't completely honest with himself in that regard.

When it all started, he had almost noble motives that led him to this hellish trip. Meanwhile, now, he found himself rather enjoying it. The crowd cheered his name. The smell of the exhaust fumes and the squeaking tires. The trembling of the beast beneath him and the road that was wide open infornt of him.

"You know the game. Are you ready?" he heard a voice behind him and took the helmet from the man. "Who do you think I am? I was born ready!"

With these words he swung himself onto the motorbike. "Well, I think you're a complete idiot!" the girl yelled, as she was pulled to the side by the man, away from the finish line. He watched her worried face disappear into the crowd of onlookers. He gave her one last cocky wink, ignoring the raising anxiety before pulling his helmet over his head. He didn't lie, he was born for this moment. He felt it deep in his bones, as he turned the key in the ignition and the bike began to purr like a fat cat in the sun.

The screams and cheers of the people came only muffled through the helmet, as the signal slowly switched and the engines roared.

The moment the green lit up the night, all that mattered anyway, was his heart pounding and the adrenaline rushing through him.

He was a junkie, always looking for this kind of trip.

Maybe that would kill him some day.

But this night belonged to him.

Hey!

Thank you, for checking out this story. But bevor you start, a few words of warning:

Im not the owner of this Work. All rights belong to the Author @Ninisinaro! I have permission, to translate this work for her in the english language, to make it accessible for a wider audience. If you want to read the original in German you can visit Ninisinaro !

English isn't my first language, so this story may contain a few grammatical mistakes, as well as missspelled words and so on. Please go easy on me, i appreciate it.

so please mention it, when you see a mistake, i will fix it asap - but hate is not really wanted. Especially because this is an lgbt- story (mostly boyslove), so if you have a problem with that - bye! Don't like it, please don't read it.

(TW) I may also point out, that this story contains:

-vulgar expressions/ swear words
- themes like death and violence
- mentioning of drugs / drug abuse
- sexual scenes ( but not many, if you're here for smut i have to disappoint you)

But now it's time to lean back and enjoy the book!