Two; ladies and gents we have a stalker on our hands

"You know... I'm pretty sure its a weird thing that you know where I live.. very weird actually! Do I need to get a restraining order?" I said shooting him a eyebrow raise before grabbing my camera off the counter. His mouth twitched "Getting a restraining would mean I need to do something wrong, all I'm doing is welcoming my new neighbours to the area" He said the word 'neighbours' with flourish.

Eyes bulged, my mouth dropped open with shock. Stupid dimples indeed!

"Ah for feck sake! You've got to be kidding me!" I shouted exasperated. No way! no way was this happening, I could not deal with this cocky shit all day everyday. Today he already managed to make my blood boil.

"ZOEY!" My mother shouted, her face flushed red with embarrassment. Oisin, the bastard had the nerve to laugh.

"Don't worry Hannah, I know how Zo can be and its fine, honestly." Oisin said softly to my mother giving her a gentle pat on the shoulder before turning to wink at me. My lip curled back in disgust. Since when was he on a first name basis with my mother?!  This situation was getting weirder by the second and I needed out.. FAST.

"Well okay dokey then... Mother, I'm leaving and Oisin I will see you...?" I said biting on my lip with fake confusion, then added "Oh yeah, never. Bye now!" Keeping a tight clutch on my camera I made a quick getaway out of the kitchen, slamming the front door behind me. After I ran a few streets away like the paranoid idiot I am I started to calm down and get into my photographer frame of mind.

I could see the top of the trees from the bottom of the hill I was gradually making my way up. The setting sun shone a yellow glow causing the edges of the trees to illuminate. The fresh autumn air filled my nostrils and chilled my arms soothingly. I loved these moments, the moments that you feel something that you know will last forever.

I had just made it to the clearing of the trees when I heard the sound of tyres on leading up to the entrance into the woods. Running I hid behind the biggest tree I could find, and only when I was fully hidden behind it I decided to peep around at the intruder.

Of course it had to be Oisín.

"Oi, Zoey your mam wanted me to come get you said its important!" He yelled into the wood obviously having no clue where I was.

I internally groaned and pushed myself off up off of the trunk and turning towards his stupid voice. I was met with emptiness. His engine was still running but Oisín was nowhere in sight. My spine tingled with a paranoid sensation. I recalled an episode of Criminal Minds where the same situation had occurred. The friendly reassuring trustworthy person calling the scared girl out from her hiding place then hiding himself leaving the engine on leaving the impression that something had happened to him when really he was just setting himself up for the ambush on his victim. 

"BOO" right on cue. 

Spinning around nothing had braced Óisin for the attack my fist gave to his left dimple. He staggered back, his hair flying around his face from the impact. His green eyes stared through flicks of his ruffled hair in shock. "What the bloody hell was that for?" His voice was hysterical. I held my hands out into a fighting stance as he collected himself waiting for her answer. 

"How do I know you're not some psychopathic killer! You've already proven to be a stalker so I'm keeping my defenses high cause I'm not missing this full moon because a stupid psychopathic stalker schoolboy decided he wanted to kill me okay!?" I hadn't realised that I was shouting until my voice echoed in the forest trees. 

Óisin raised his hands in surrender as he allowed a wide smile to spread across his face. "I promise not to murder you if you promise to let me watch the full moon with you."

"Well I won't really be watching the full moon, I'll be taking pictures of it.." I answered slowly neither rejecting nor accepting his request. 

His teeth flashed under the gaze of the dusk "So I gather that's a yes?" 

I threw my hands out of the defensive stance in a 'what the hell gesture'.

He came closer until he was a shadow of the night in front of her. He had to lean down so that his eyes were in line with mine. With a small smirk he whispered;

"So I guess you could call this a date then?" 

My stomach filled with butterflies and in a desperate attempt of getting rid of them I lifted my hand to his cheek caressing it slowly as his eyes widened in shock. That shock quickly turned to agony as my fingers pinched his skin with a force that I was certain would leave a mark.

Leaning in real close she whispered "You call this a date again my shoe will get personal with your balls." 

***

Hope you liked it! 

Sorry its been a while!

Not edited sorry! 

Will update soon (I promise) 

Comments and Votes appreciated! ♥

thank you for taking time to read my nonsense!