Chapter Three: *Que evil laugh*

Chapter Three-

*SILVERS POV*

I stared at my ceiling bored to death and just wishing to be back home in England when I could of called Honey and Sam. They would have come, picked me up and took me on some new adventure which never fail to suprise me. We would have an unforgettable day, take loads of pictures and revel in the feeling of love and comfort that surrounded us.

Like that one time I was paticularily down when my dad missed one of my inmportant dance recitals and they hauled me into a car. They flat out refused to tell me where we were going until they pulled the blindfold of to reveal the sea life centre where we proceded to feed the sharks.

It was both a terrifiying and perplexing experience and I will certainly never forget it.

I have been in California now for around two week and let me just tell you its not as bad as I thought it would be, at all. Yes things with my mum were still frosty and I really don't think we can ever have a conversation without it ending in an argument never mind build a 'mother daughter relationship'.

For instance yesterday I was in my room snuggling into my new California king size bed (even though it wasn't as good as my old bed it was still amazing) and listening to Rihanna on my IPod, when my mum suddenly walks in. She hadn't once asked me how school was or how I was taking the move and we barely talked since I had arrived.

She hadn't made the effort so why should I?

<<<<>>>>Flashback<<<<>>>>>

She strolled in making it look like the most natural thing ever and sits on my bed gracefully, as always, then turned her gaze towards me. Even though I hate to admit it she was stunning with long, wavy blonde hair like me but instead of my vibrant blue/green eyes she had icy blue orbs that screamed 'ICE QUEEN.'

They were the only thing about her that revealed her true personality except a black business suit that hugged her flawless curves and screamed power.I snapped out of my thoughts and glared at her changing my warm smile to a scowl and narrowing my eyes.

"What do you want? If you need to leave go its not like your ever here anyway!" I stated with so much venom in my voice I'm surprised snakes weren't flying out of my mouth.

Suprise then guilt hit me like a tidal wave when I could swear I saw a look of pure pain and hurt flash through my mums eyes before it completely disappeared and was replaced by the same look I'm sure was on my face.

"Actually I came to ask you if you would like to go shopping because you had to leave a lot of clothes back in England however I'm sure something MORE important has come up that I have to deal with. If you need anything here's a credit card put everything on here, there's no limit as usual and HE wants you to call him!" She said with so much ice in her voice I felt like I was frozen but I didn't miss her saying her business was more important  then me.

For a minute I felt guilty for being so mean to her when she actually wanted to spend time with me but then she said that and the last bit of my heart just shattered.

I didn't care for anything or anyone anymore except for my dad and he's still not in my good books since he shipped me off. Also the way she exaggerated on more and him just upset me because I know she really hates my dad but I love him and hate people saying anything bad about him.

"Well tell MY FATHER I'm not talking until he gets me on the next plane to England where I can get MY life back and be around people who actually CARE for me okay? And yeah I'm sure there is something more important there always is right mum?" I started releasing years worth of pent up anger.