Chapter Five: Angel with a Twist

Chapter Five-

*ZAC'S POV*

Thank god its Friday because honestly I'm not sure if I can take anymore of Silvers seduction this week there's only so many cold showers a boy can take. To make it worse I can't seem to bring myself to sleep with anyone who isn't silver.

As you can imagine for a player like me this is pure torture.

Deciding to have a lazy day i threw on some grey joggers a black, a red nike t-shirt and some white Jordans. On second thought I threw a grey and black snap back on over my fashionably messy hair.

I slouched down the stairs and after my morning routine with the butler I finally settled into my black Ferrari and raced down my driveway before slowing when I got to the actual road. Sometimes I loved and hated fast cars because on a positive side when your speeding down the road you get a high like your flying and nothing or nobody can touch you but on the other hand it can cause accidents like......

Never mind.

I refuse to think back to that and even though the therapist said its good to let all my feeling outs all I feel is anger and if I let that out lets just say a certain scumbag will be getting a visit in jail.

Back to the present, eventually I pulled up at school getting ready for my usual routine of being stared at however when I did finally get out of the Farrar (my nickname for my baby) no ones heads snapped to see me as usual.

I turned my head to take everyone in and what I saw was multiple jealous looks from girls and guys looking as if they were having a panic attack. On nerdy kid with glasses on and a slight bit more weight than your average guy even had an inhaler out.

Nervously expecting to be under some sort of zombie attack from their looks I turned around and when I did to say I was shocked would be the biggest understatement ever.

Blinking just to make sure I wasn't dreaming I just stared along with everyone else with my jaw practically on the floor. Silver stood there confidently looking like an angel with a twist and even added a smirk just to really pull of the look.

It seemed she'd visited the hairdressers the day before because now her hair looked amazing especially when she stood in the right spot just so the sun hit her hair perfectly. The top was still perfectly blonde however as it got further down it turned into a light pink then a light blue and ended in a vibrant purple just below her waist also when she was in the sun you could see multi-coloured highlights placed strategically to finish off the look.

In that moment I couldn't breathe no matter how hard I tried breath would not enter my lungs she just looked so amazing. As I looked further down I really started to regret it as is seemed I wouldn't be breathing anytime soon.

After that first day she started dressing normally again but today it seemed she really did want me to have a heart attack because that outfit was blowing me away. She had on a small denim jacket with a white, tight, lace belly top underneath which left a tiny slither of skin on show before leading down to a skater skirt which was red and decorated with graffiti patterns on it.

The skirt stopped mid-thigh and black tights covered her legs, unfortunately for me and the rest of the breathless boys in the surrounding area. White frilly ankle socks added a dot of innocence and red and white Nike blazers finished off the look perfectly. Never have I ever seen someone look so hot I my entire life and I've been to plenty of catwalk shows with my mum and the models there are pretty hot.

Whilst lost in my head and trying to figure out how to breathe again I hadn't noticed Silver coming closer to me until all I could see was a pair of gorgeous bright blue eyes and a smirk so big I'm surprised her face wasn't ripping in half.