Painting the town red

Chapter Three: Painting The Town Red

~~Georgina Krei~~

"Just open the door." Felice hissed lowly

"....it's just a goddamn door. Why isn't she opening it?" Kaylie said, half yelling, half whispering

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Snap out of it,will ya?"

You just might be confused as to how this conversation had occured and why we are whispering oddly.

Actually, we're standing here in the front door of the dean's office. If you could recall, I was summoned to come here...the reason why ????

I don't know..

But I am guessing that this has to do with my encounter earlier with the good ole baldy.

Surely though, we seem to look like homeless guys though while we are merely standing here , panicking and sweating insanely , and it seems a bit odd to have someone pass by, but, anyways we still do manage to make ourselves look like we are just hanging around and having a good time.

IN FRONT OF THE DEAN'S OFFICE.

think about that.

I snuck in a breath and peeked at the door's transparent glass and there I saw my mother, listening intently to the dean.

Before the picture of them gradually sunk in my deteriorated brain, I then realized what is going on.

My mother's here.

Oh....

Wait.

My freakin' mother is here!!??

what the?

Oh, why on earth is she here?. It would ruin my whole image and reputation for heaven's sake! Am I really that big of a disappointment to her that she's already handing the life of her own daughter in a silver platter to Hannibal Lecter????

I immediately had myself recollected then hid beside the door's frame where it's not visible from the inside.

Holy crap!!!

I took deep breaths as I looked at the both of my friends and I felt like hyperventilating. They on the other hand helped me out and and taught me how to inhale and exhale since basing from what just happened, I seemed to forget how to breathe.

Whew.

Oh, come on now George! It's just your freakin' mom right there.

A voice inside of my head says.

Oh my gosh George! You better dig your burial grave already. You're dead meat and those bunch of hungry piranhas won't stop pining on you until you die.

Another voice says.

What would your..

Before I lose my mind and being delivered to an asylum , I snapped the thoughts out. I really am on the verge of hysterics and having a mental conversation with myself isn't helping, either way.

Oh, bloody hell...

" ..Darn it George! Stop overreacting, okay? You got this." Kaylie comforts me and slightly pats my back.